Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Racing On The Road.....

tomaddo

I thiink we've also mentioned before the person who says they have never speeded in there life is surely lying...

Racing on the street is a different matter though...

SS is right, general trackdays are not 'racing' as the companies that run them have liability concerns and have to put saftey up top which is why the rules such as no overtaking on a red flag or corners are introduced which the majority of sensible driver adhere to.

A quick blat of the lights or play on a quiet open road is normal for a lot of people, it all depends on the conditions, the suroundings and how you rate the other dirvers skills, oh and of course who has the most bottle.....

Confession time from me i'm afraid, yes i was a former member of the International street racing federation and yes i drove like a tw :censor: t and to this date i still hold a few records but at least i am big enough to admit my mistakes, but as you grow up you will all learn those leasons and learn from them.

Yes i was a tw :censor: t but i was young and foolish and didn't really know the consequenses of speeding, but believe you and me i do do now :thumbsup:

tsk tsk slap your wrists...

so. what did you used to race in then?

Ok, I now all of u don't race or speed but comon! So if ur out driving and a u see a scooby or a Prelude up ur ***** u don't speed up just a tiny bit :yes: I NEVER RACE IN BUSY TRAFFIC OR BUILT UP AREA'S!!!  :o  But on a fast road when its very quiet I do, and I think more of us do than are really saying :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: agree mate

Yeah I like a bit of speed when driving too, but lets face it anything can happen on a public road and i dont think I could handle it if I killed someone because I was being a speed freak. Ive done it but we all know we shouldnt.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links