Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First 10,000 Mile Service

llith

I can tell you that it is £155 for the latest model. I wouldn't expect it to be so different.

Your local Dealer should have a display board with the prices on although the prices shown will more likely than not include some optional flushes...

Decided to book the service online through Toyota . Got the date and time I asked for at a local Toyota dealer and was quoted approx £91 by Toyota . It will be interesting to see what the dealer charges .Will post outcome later.

Regards

llith

Thanks to all who replied.

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to book the service online through Toyota . Got the date and time I asked for at a local Toyota dealer and was quoted approx £91 by Toyota . It will be interesting to see what the dealer charges .Will post outcome later.

Regards

llith

Thanks to all who replied.

Service done today , £98.32 . Not bad and they swapped the front and rear tyres .Apparently the front were on 6mm an the rear on 8mm tread depth , the spare on 10mm.

Regards

llith

Paid £155 and additionally was charged £25 for handbrake adjustment. After saying I'd never paid for a handbrake to be adjusted when the car was beign serviced, they said that the service cost just covered an oil change and inspection. They did waive the charge but I won't be going back.