Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Got Me Some New Rims!

Glanza_MK

Decided quite a while ago that I didnt look the like of my current wheels. So when Simons SSR Type C's came up for sale, I pounced on them! Havent picked them up yet (well, havent actually fully paid for them yet!) but this is what they look like:

DSC02639.jpg

I think the white on silver with carbon bonnet looks quite good, as below:

EP91-017MA10188737-0001.jpg

ep91_08.jpg

Comments on a postcard please! :D

John

OOh aye mate , am likin em !

looks awesome mate, plus anything that mcchu has had on his car is always wicked ! :eek:

Cheers guys.

For those who dont know, this is how mine currently looks:

PICT0492.jpg

More pics of it here if your interested:

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=53329

Cheers again!

Oh yeah, and Chu's car is a legend!! Shame he had to break it. I got the cusco panhard rod from it! He also got me the front splitter, 3 point front brace and radiator cooling panel. Just a shame I cant afford anything else from him at the moment! :(

I am sure they will look great! I really fancied them for mine but it looks like you beat me to it. Looks like I will have to be content with getting my current wheels refurbed in Black.

Kevin

Oh yeah, and Chu's car is a legend!! Shame he had to break it. I got the cusco panhard rod from it! He also got me the front splitter, 3 point front brace and radiator cooling panel. Just a shame I cant afford anything else from him at the moment! :(

Yeh i got few things also from him, got his blitz fmic + dumpvalve, just got an oil filter relocation kit and cooler off him, carbin cooling panel also, eyebrows and front splitter. He seems to get all the good things!

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers all!

Well they are now on (temporairily!):

small.jpg

What do ya think?

Shelly, I'll chat to you on MSN about the rims at some point. Not getting rid of them in a hurry as they are back on the car until I get spigot rings and some different tyres for the SSR's. Simon has first refusal though! :P