Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newbie Says Hello..

dandydons

Hi all , not quite a new member -been registered a while but not posting - just searching.. anyhows - just got myself a wee tsport -thunder grey and 02 with low miles.. 29k I have had a good few toyotas in the past will need to get some pics of this the latest one ..

after driving it for a week only problem is the annoying little rattle from the dash - done my research and seen the post with step by step guide to fix.. cheers for that one. the wonders of the net .. was about the first post i read. welcome to yaris ownership it says to - with some funny pics- search it out if you havent seen it already - will be trying the fix next weekend..

cheers for now

welcome to toc

The yaris can be a bit of a rattly car, I've got a few and need to find out where they are coming from.

Get some pics up, and do you have any future mods planned.

Thanks for the welcome guys.. as for planned mods not for now - Trying to keep insurance and running costs down for a while - have acquired 6 points so need to tread carefully..last three points I got last month for 43mph in a 30 on a deserted dual carriageway at 6.30am on a sunday morning.... couldnt believe it.. I would imagine first mods should be decent exhaust/air filter/ so when the time comes will have to do some more searching of posts to see what you guys recommend.. saying all that .. it probably wont be long before i need some more power cos used to a wee bit more than the yaris has. one of my recent cars attached.. post-15656-1156372490_thumb.jpg

Hi and welcome! :thumbsup:

Are you an Aberdeen fan? :P

Yes mate the name kind of gives it away.. yourself?

I'm certainly not a hun, I support the champions! ;) :thumbsup:

<--------- My avatar gives it away!

Is this www.footballisforpoofsforum.com???

NO!!

So talk about manly stuff like cars!!

Lol im only messing, just i used to support leeds and look what happened to them haha!

Hi, and Welcome to you :-)

Leeds!.........WOW........i am a Cardiff City Bluebird :thumbsup:

we always seen to treat you really badly...........or at least we always seem to beat you!

i think we are your thorn in the side............ever since that momentous FA cup game

good luck for the rest of the season

Oh yes..........cars........CARS!!!!

Sorry :blink: