Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Set Of Yaris T2/t3/t-spirit Front Seats

alanbradley

Seats-before-210806.jpg

One pair of Yaris T3 front seats that should fit all 3 door Yari.

P1 owners, make your interior more sphisitcated with these dark grey seats that don't look like a set of your granny's curtains but instead have a contemporary "Hula Hoops in the Dark" motif.

P2 owners, cover up where you've dropped chocolate and spilt drinks by simply* switching your seats with these superb examples.

The seats are from an October 2004 example and have covered 35,000 miles almost all with the same driver (me) gracing the driver's one. The passenger one is virtually unused in comparison.

Airbag units are intact and the seats have never been involved in any sort of accidents. There are some small scuffs around the mounting points (mainly on the passenger side) but unless you're going to spend considerable time with your head in the rear passenger footwells you're never going to see them. Hardly farted on...

Open to silly offers as I really want them out of the garage asap. More sensible offeres may include delivery locally or at least part-way down the M6 some Saturday or Sunday morning.

*Japan-built cars only. For French-built cars I strongly recommend purchasing the correct tool from Mr. T (or a %$(ing huge set of mole grips)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links