Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Questions Already....

Jamesb4uk

Been doing a lot of reading catching up on the Celica's.

Couple of questions though.

1) how do i remove the facia on the Celica surounding the stereo - i've got the original Toyota double din sized one & need to fit an expander.

2) I've found a strange button with japanese writing under it but don't have a clue what its for.

I's buy the Gear stick (auto) in the top right off the gator - a smallish red button with jap markings undernieth - anyone know what its for?

J

I took the facia off from around the gear stick first. Just use something flat and carefuly pry it off. Dont go mad or you will damage the plastic. Once thats off, the top bit pulls off quite easy.

Sadly, the red button is very boring. It just lets you move it out of park without having to put the keys in etc. Quite handy for changing the stereo mind.

yep fascia is dead easy,

You can pull the gear lever surround off with your fingers, which reveals two screws, undo them then pull the rest off, 15 second job :thumbsup:

Ahhh cheers guys. :thumbsup:

will do the stereo this weekend - even though i've got a CD changer to i like litsning to the radio lol

J