Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Meet Anyone?

minidoughty

Well just been on MSN to Woody and after his meeting the other day with Sr kid, we got talking about arranging a Yaris meet around the Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Reading area.

There seems to be a large amount of SR's in this area and would be good to meet up with other members :thumbsup:

Any suggestions on date/time/location would be appreciated :thumbsup:

There's that ball rolling for you Woody :lol:

KpQXK

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Woody27

• Yaris SR Kid

• Lenry

Lol !Removed! cheek :P Yes i made you do it ...even though you suggested a meet :P Anyway yeah thought would be good idea as there's quite a few new owners, specially in this area so thought it would be a good chance to meet up, share knowledge and more importantly have a laugh :D Also maybe worth a go as not so many meets down this end as up north so chance for those who cant travel that far to have a meet!

But yeah any suggestions on location would be good as we kind of need somewhere with a good parking area but also nice roads nearby for some fun convoying etc. :P

Just an idea so just gauging interest! Anyone up for it?

I'd be up for it, only a trip down the m-way for me.... :thumbsup:

As for dates, I'm cool for any weekend apart from 7/8, 14/15 & 21/22 October as I am out of the country those weekends - apart from them, just say when!

I could be up for that actually, I have family in Milton Keynes way anyway - would prefer Oxford/Reading way but to be honest I don't know any of those places that well so it'll be a job for the Sat Nav I think..

That is providing you don't mind P2 non-SR's joining :P

Really open for idea guys and gals so if any of you know of any good places we can all park up without being bothered that would be good also! O and any of you that live in this area that know of any decent places we could maybe stop for something to eat? Just a suggestion but need you guys to help us out on locations! Specially any of you that know of any places you've used before for similar things as that would be really handy :D

If all goes well should be a good laugh even if we just end up meeting in a car park and then having some drinks or something :P

Well we had a rather popular meet in Kidlington (near Oxford) last October - I think peoples views were the food etc was nice but the parking wasnt fab...

John Boy (Gnome) lives in the area, might be worth giving him a PM for suggestions! :thumbsup:

I'd be up for this. I'll dig out and dust off the old SR just for the occasion...

(anyone mind if a MK1 MR2 turns up?) :laughing:

Hell no!! :lol::lol:

I'd be up for this. I'll dig out and dust off the old SR just for the occasion...

The OLD :huh: Yaris?

The OLD (newer than the NEW? mk1 OLD MR2) Yaris :lol:

The OLD :huh: Yaris?

The OLD (newer than the NEW? mk1 OLD MR2) Yaris :lol:

:laughing:

Unfortunately Murray is my babe and the SR hardly gets driven these days (except when it's uber chucking it down). :P

WAY too far down I'm afraid...

:thumbsup:

A

Haha that is if you can find it under the dust where it's not driven much :P

I'm not a cruiser by any means, meeting up somewhere for a chat then food sounds the best by me.

Yeah i think the meeting up somewhere and mayb convoy onto food if we cant find the two next to each other sounds best. No big cruising about unless a group want to do that after. I think the main bit should be something everyone can do/is into. So yeah a meet, laugh and some grub sounds good to me :D Just need to start coming up with a solid plan of ideas so we can start narrowing it down. Location isn't a problem to me! Timing and dates is more so! But yeah keep up with those suggestions people! I'm thinking something like a pub/restaurant chain as that way we're assured reasonable food at a reasonable price? Any suggestions of good ones in this kind of area? Or anyone know a pub that may even let us have a chunk of car park or something?

Wow awesome cheers for that Em :D Sounds like a good plan if we picked one of them! Also with a place like that do you reckon you call up to ask if its ok for a club to turn up or just book a table as normal? Surely if we eating we're allowed to be in the car park? Just a thought as i'm a bit novice at this :P