Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Meet Anyone?

minidoughty

I didn't use my sat nav and got straight onto the A34 and the M40.....................good ride home :thumbsup:

Yeah we followed you out and you turned right Steve and bloody Dave went left and we all followed him :lol:

We'll follow you next time - up the map massive! Who needs Sat Nav eh... :lol::lol:

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Woody27

• Yaris SR Kid

• Lenry

I know what you mean, but then some times I do like them like that.

I might sort out the dents first, then I might feel a little more happier about the car, if you get what I mean (cos I don't :P lol)

On the Cadbury's Purple car? good luck with getting that colour mix as we discussed :lol:

Yes, it was me heading towards Reading, as you do ;) :lol:

Soon corrected that though, !Removed! Sat Nav!! :lol:

Had a good day, nice to meet some new TOC peeps!!! :thumbsup:

Haha did you see us doing a turn around on that road? I (yes I admit it, got confused and stayed to the left instead of right for the M'Way :lol:)

Thanks for a great day all, despite the fact we left here at 10am, didn't get there til 2.30 and then after leaving this evening didn't get back to Essex until 8.30 :unsure: (stoopid traffic jams :ffs:)

Have learnt some valuable lessons for the next one, another meet next month anyone? :lol:

oh and btw the suspension is fine after the speedbump @ speed incident :lol:

Haha did you see us doing a turn around on that road? I (yes I admit it, got confused and stayed to the left instead of right for the M'Way :lol: )

Yeah I saw you :P I U-turned in the next side road!! :laughing: Fun & Games....

Haha did you see us doing a turn around on that road? I (yes I admit it, got confused and stayed to the left instead of right for the M'Way :lol: )

Haha I feel so much better now :lol:

On the Cadbury's Purple car? good luck with getting that colour mix as we discussed :lol:

OK OK, it's a challange for the paint mixer people, I might just throw in a few Choco bars (just for luck)

You both should have gone straight on - the views was pretty good :P :lol: !

About 10 miles later you would have hit the M40 - but I'm in a diesel so it didn't bother me :lol: !

You both should have gone straight on - the views was pretty good :P :lol: !

About 10 miles later you would have hit the M40 - but I'm in a diesel so it didn't bother me :lol: !

:lol: We dont all get 60mpg though do we?? :P :D

The views were very good but it wasnt long down that road we realised we weren't in Kansas anymore.... :lol:

Ahh well, you got us there in the end Dave... thats all that matters... :toast:

i'm not complaining we drove through some nice country side and pretty villages :D

it was a nice scenic route :thumbsup:

Which way did you all go then?

I presume you went down the A4074 towards Reading (where you turned left, instead of going right).

If you have an excuse to go to Reading, I would suggest that route over the M-way, as it's far more fun. :D

I presume you went down the A4074 towards Reading (where you turned left, instead of going right).

If you have an excuse to go to Reading, I would suggest that route over the M-way, as it's far more fun. :D

I presume so, I think we got on the M40 at Junction 8A??

Yeah - sat nav said to turn left at the roundabout and then I noticed the sign pointing right to go straight across to the M40.

I saw it to late and couldn't cut across the lane.

It was a wierd roundabout as you could only go left in the left hand lane and not straight across. I think the map was wrong in sat nav - it's not the first time.

Sorry I couldn't make it guys.

Glad to see you all had a good time. Dissapointed to see a lack of photo's with the stadium in view ;)

:thumbsup:

Yeah - sat nav said to turn left at the roundabout and then I noticed the sign pointing right to go straight across to the M40.

I saw it to late and couldn't cut across the lane.

It was a wierd roundabout as you could only go left in the left hand lane and not straight across. I think the map was wrong in sat nav - it's not the first time.

Exactly! Yves was like "right, right, right" but by that point it was too late! It was a bit of a strange layout plus driving somewhere I've never visited before is hard enough :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links