Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Meet Anyone?

minidoughty

We need to get rough figures first, I'd be happy to eat anywhere really but most places will accomodate for large parties without a prior booking... some people may not fancy food, so somewhere like a pub with a bar and food area is probably the best bet rather than solely a foodplace.....

What are others thoughts?

That makes sense to me! I was just worried about having to book in advance but as there are enough places to choose from around the area that may not even be a problem! So yeah the location and date i would say was a definate! Apparently that car park has doubled in size since that photo so i'm sure we could even find enough car parking space in a row to fit us in! (good photo opportunities!)

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Woody27

• Yaris SR Kid

• Lenry

1.minidoughty

2.The Woodster

3. Yaris SR Kid

Sounds like a plan gang, i cant wait!! Bring on some amazing photos the people of oxford wont no what has hit them :P

1.minidoughty

2.The Woodster

3. Yaris SR Kid

4. Demonic Angel

5. Lenry

6. DaveSR

7. Blue84

I don't mind what we do - food, drink, anythings alright with me. It's about 98 miles from here though :unsure: Will be a job for the Sat Nav!

12?

Aww T - 98 miles is nothing, you do more to Belgium and back I'm sure! ;)

Looks easy to get to as well... I'm sure convoys can be arranged from both the North & South respectively.... :thumbsup:Map

Yeah I missed the last one in Oxford but got Sat Nav now (well that is if Yves lets me keep it for a while longer :P), so I also feel much more confident with that too :yes:

Seems like it's 20 more miles than it is to my Aunts in Milton Keynes way, but like Em says I can easily do 137 miles each way (in a day once too) so I'll manage! Might tag along with Caz or something anyway depending on routes & things :thumbsup:

As for times, hmm around midday? Or is that too early? I won't be able to stay that late as it's about 2 hours or so from here...

Midday is late enough for people to have a lie in in the morning but early enough to get a good few hours at the meet :thumbsup:

I always try and get to a meet early, unless its early in the morning like Brunters was... then I was fashionably late! :lol::lol:

I say 1pm :yes: !

Don't want lunch to early plus it will give it a chance to die down abit from the midday rush - if there is one?

But then again we could meet at 12pm and by the time Em has stopped talking it should be 1ish :lol: :P ;)

We can always say meet for 12 but then people can turn up round then aiming to eat about 1.30? I probably will go a little earlier if i can just so we can find a good spot to park etc. as would be nice if we got a line of cars :P Also obviously nearer time we can do a mobile phone number swap if that's any help and things like that :D

I say 1pm :yes: !

Don't want lunch to early plus it will give it a chance to die down abit from the midday rush - if there is one?

But then again we could meet at 12pm and by the time Em has stopped talking it should be 1ish :lol: :P ;)

Ok then, between 12 and 1 because Dave is being difficult about things, as per usual.... :P :lol:

I'll be there for 12! :thumbsup: Mobile number swaps are a good idea, maybe we could have a list, so for example, one person has one other persons number going down the line, so say for example if Dave can't make it and he has my number (god help me!) then he texts me to let me know and I can let the rest of you know.... :yes:

If Dave can't make it and he has my number (god help me!)

;)

What do you mean by that :lol: :P ;)

Good idea with the phone numbers - don't know how many times I have called Chris saying where are you, or where am I :lol:

What so you'd only send me nice texts? Yeah right! :lol::lol:

If it went something like

minidoughty has The Woodster's no.

The Woodster has Yaris SR Kid's no

Yaris SR Kid has Demonic Angel's no

Demonic Angel has Lenry's no

Lenry has DaveSR's no

DaveSR has Blue84's no

and so on and so forth.... :thumbsup: and if there is a problem just send a text to the next person who sends a text on - easy squeezy lemon peasy! And that means one person isnt sending a load of texts to everyone! :thumbsup:

So is six people it :( ..... not that I'm bothered?

How about posting in the other sections - or is it Yaris/ex Yaris only?

For other people reading this and too scared to come:

Don't worry as I'll hold Em off you :P !

You don't have to stay for lunch but you can still pop along and show your face and your car (modded or not)

Come on folks you know you want to :thumbsup: !

We aren't scary - well :rolleyes: !

Dam your good at this Demonic Angel

I appoint you contact details administrator!

:P

Thats what happens when you're a TOC old fogey like I am! :lol::lol:

So is six people it :( ..... not that I'm bothered?

How about posting in the other sections - or is it Yaris/ex Yaris only?

For other people reading this and too scared to come:

Don't worry as I'll hold Em off you :P !

You don't have to stay for lunch but you can still pop along and show your face and your car (modded or not)

Come on folks you know you want to :thumbsup: !

We aren't scary - well :rolleyes: !

It might be worth posting in the meets section as well and opening it up to non Yaris folk.... we dont want to discriminate after all, we are an equal opportunities meet! :lol:

And Dave, start holding me and I'll practice my judo chop on you :lol: .... no-ones scared of me, they should be, but they're not! I guess I'm just too darned nice! :P Just not to you! :lol:

12pm 1pm sound just fine to me, also the conteact thing sound revolutionary.

Demonic Angel, Maybe you can sell the Idea to other forum's/meets :D

Well I have mentioned it to Yves (Yvvan) as he doesn't come on here at all anymore really so he does know about it...I'll have to nag him possibly to come over that weekend :lol:...I'll get the Belgian Yaris T-Sport to make an appearance at a meet one day!!!

Don't forget Caz SR is a maybe for this too aswell as Red Yaris 54, Gnome, DJNS & Chuck04....so it's not just 6 of us Dave - don't be so impatient :P

Definately reckon it's a good idea to possibly link to this in the General Discussions or something for a bit..;)

12pm 1pm sound just fine to me, also the conteact thing sound revolutionary.

Demonic Angel, Maybe you can sell the Idea to other forum's/meets :D

Its hardly rocket science! :lol::lol:

1.minidoughty

2.The Woodster

3. Yaris SR Kid

4. Demonic Angel

5. Lenry

6. DaveSR

7. Blue84

8. Gnome

I'm good with whatever - although dunno if I'll still be in a Yaris, by then. Or even a toyota... :!Removed!: