Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pics Of The Car!

msherry21

Hi all, Just thought I'd change my avatar and update you all with how my car looks now, not alot of change from JAE but what the hey:

2.jpg

1.jpg

I'm really looking for opinions on how it looks, what I should change, what to do next etc.

I know the front reg plate is attached with cable ties :D might get a sticker reg made up or different kind of mounting bracket.

I'm also thinking about a rev5 rear spoiler with carbon blade and Border carbon vent cowls, what do you think?

cheers guys and gals.

Michael.

Looks sweet Mikey! :thumbsup:

I'd say get your wheels refurbed next, it would set the whole car off! :yes:

yeah, gold with a polished lip, right? and the back quarter and rear glass tinted dark?

The whole roof? I was thinking about this for when I eventually get round to the respray. I've seen a few red 2's with a black roof and it looks class, so definately on the "to do" list.

cheers Roy.

I don't know, pink suits you :P

Looking good :thumbsup:

A

right Alan, so its getting a respray before anything else so I can get away from these "pink" one liners.

Sorted.

Ah Les, thats just the kind of weather we get up here. As soon as an Englishman crosses the border we just turn on the taps and let the rain fall. Its usually sunny for 364 days of the year :blink:

Loved it at JAE, love it now :D

Respray for me as i remember it was a little pink at JAE :huh:

Is that a carbon bonnet i can see there? :unsure:

But yeah i'd get a stick on No. plate or a bracket made up like i had on mine. :thumbsup:

anyways...

After a lick of paint it should looks the dogs .......... B)

Hi Guys,

This might seem a bit of a 'dumb-*****' question, but whats with the idea of colouring the bonnet black? I have seen this on a few cars now, is there a certain effect i am missing??

Cheers

J

You cant beat a bit of carbon can you?

Looks the dogs danglies mate - can you get matching light covers?

Im hassling Kate to get her roof and rear windows tinted ... I think it really suits the 2s

Keep up the good work!

I'd go with dark alloys not gold ! The amber ligths/indicators just before the front wheels , can they be changed ?

Crackin lookin car mate .

yeah, I'll be changing the amber "toblerones" for UK strips when I find a set. Don't really wanna go with dark alloys and polished rim as loads of cars are going this route.

Rev6 front lights would be great, but I can't justify the price just now for something you only see at night and even then...its too dark to see them!

Rev6 front lights would be great, but I can't justify the price just now for something you only see at night and even then...its too dark to see them!

:D even then you can't see them if your driving :P

Reminds me of a 355 for some reason, i no you can get kits for the mr2 to change it to 355 but yours does without it! maybe those wheels are like 355 ones! anyway nice car!