Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For Four?

whenisayjump

Am I right in my assumption that the Aygo, and the other two that come from the same base, only seat 4?

I'm a little dissapointed as I really liked them... I do, however need a car that seats 5 :(

Thank you for any help :thumbsup:

Am I right in my assumption that the Aygo, and the other two that come from the same base, only seat 4?

I'm a little dissapointed as I really liked them... I do, however need a car that seats 5 :(

Thank you for any help :thumbsup:

Yaris?

:D

A

PS Sadly, according to the website, it does only seat four... :(

The yaris may be an option, yeah.

I really love the styling of the Aygo aswell. I quite like the 'forfour' aswell... which I believe is for 5 :blink:

Ta for your help :thumbsup:

5 Adults or 1 Adult and the rest kids?

I once fitted 7 adults in the back of my yaris :P !

Err thats kinda illegal you know Dave and quite dangerous.... :rolleyes:

5 Adults or 1 Adult and the rest kids?

I once fitted 7 adults in the back of my yaris :P !

Err thats kinda illegal you know Dave and quite dangerous.... :rolleyes:

& terrible for the suspension too I'd imagine, bet it was funny though :lol:

It definatley a four seater, it grinds the mudflaps on dips when its four up :lol: . I like the Smart forfour too, but only the cdi automatic is in the 120co2 club. Check that the one you are looking at has a 5th seatbelt too, got a feeling its an optional extra :unsure: . Have you looked at a Panda? You can get those with an optional fifth belt as well. Though it is a Fiat, but they might be better than they use to be.

This might help when you are choosing your motor http://www.vcacarfueldata.org.uk/search/search.asp

cheers

I guess it's theoretically possible to get four in the Aygo, I wouldn't want to submit grown adults to the indignity of having to squeeze in though.

Nobody has sat in my back seats yet, and I don't intend to have anyone back there. The rear seats are for 'just in case' imho.

I guess it's theoretically possible to get four in the Aygo, I wouldn't want to submit grown adults to the indignity of having to squeeze in though.

Nobody has sat in my back seats yet, and I don't intend to have anyone back there. The rear seats are for 'just in case' imho.

Everpain, I have to agree with you!

Most of my friends are male and have the build of big farmer lads. I did attempt to squeeze two of them into the back seat last weekend...needless to say poor Maurice* was grumbling a lot. :blink:

*(the car)

iv had a few ocasions where iv had to put 3 of my mates in the back. i know its illegal but i had to anyway, mine seemed to manage fine, bit slow off the mark but still goes. However mpg goes vastly down!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I actually managed to have two grown adults comfortably fit in the back last week. The only problem was trying to get the car to accelerate. It was incredibly sluggish with the additional weight.

I always have 2 people in the back and sometimes 3. Its always been fine with 2, people moan when theres 3 of them in the back and then stop moaning when I remind them they can't drive.

yea, have 2 ppl in the back alot and sometimes 3 as well, but everyone complaines that theres not room behind me cos i have my seat so far back cos im quite tall. But i just tell them to shut up cos its my car!

yea, have 2 ppl in the back alot and sometimes 3 as well, but everyone complaines that theres not room behind me cos i have my seat so far back cos im quite tall. But i just tell them to shut up cos its my car!

Ditto, even though I'm not that tall.

Not wishing to be a killjoy, but carrying 5 in the Aygo is illegal as there are only 4 seat-belts and your insurance could be voided in the event of an accident. Not only that, but if you have the split rear seat, there is a metal hinge dead centre which will make it very uncomfortable!

yea i know, i hate having 3 in the back anyway cos its really slow and i cant see out the back, but its just been times when like iv picked my mates up from sumwhere and theres an extra person, not relli gunna just leave them, plus you cant get fast enough too crash really lol.