Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

English Manaul ?

James.. the pedal on the right is the accelerator, the one in the middle is the brake and the one on the left is the clutch. The big round thing is the steering wheel (it turns the car). On your left you will notice a gear knob (silver in your case).. that selects gears. :rolleyes:

See you on saturday... bring your camera and we will take pictures of the sisters.

I imported a manual from the states. You could try contacting Toyota USA and see if they will send you one over.....

Have a chat with Chris at Home Run Imports - he has a contact that prints the manuals to order.

www.home-run.co.uk

Is it a workshop or owner's manual you are after? I think Neil is talking about the workshop manual, though most of what is in the Owner's manual is in there - just a bit more verbose (well around 500 pages more verbose to be exact :))

James.. the pedal on the right is the accelerator, the one in the middle is the brake and the one on the left is the clutch. The big round thing is the steering wheel (it turns the car). On your left you will notice a gear knob (silver in your case).. that selects gears. :rolleyes:

See you on saturday... bring your camera and we will take pictures of the sisters.

I'll bring the camera and car... and a big slap for being a cheeky c*nt ... lol

The car's in good nick overall.. does need some minor work done here and there... you'll see on sat.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links