Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Celica Supra Ma61

bungletron

hi.

does anyone have a celica supra 84-86 for sale that is mot'd and running? all i seem to find are mot-less rotters or non runners. around a grand to spend. cheers.

cant find any on the dreaded eBay, how do you like yours? going to see one in wales tomorrow, looks pretty rotten though.

Best car i've ever owned :yes: And i've had 3 gen 6 celica's 2 mk4 supras and a lotus esprit....

The MK2 Supra looks just right, sounds just right and handles just right :yes:

Just needs more power.....im doing an engine swap on mine.

Body and chassis condition are more important than anything. There is a really nice white one (like mine) going on eBay at the mo for £2k which is a lot but its uber mint.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/celica-supra-2-8_W0Q...1QQcmdZViewItem

yeah that one on eBay is sweet but a bit pricey, and an auto. the one i travelled nearly 200 miles to see was shagged. rust everywhere even on a flat piece of the roof. engine sounded soooo good though. gotta get one now, nothing else will do...

so i hear the 24 valve drops straight in, you going turbo?

Auto? bahhh gheyness :lol:

Yeah the 7M-GTE drops straight in, and because of the age of the car you dont need the cat so about 250bhp stock hehe

Im going Supercharged 4.0 V8 ;)

v8 eh, sounds quite tempting...

any idea how easy it is to swap an auto to a manual? is trim an issue?

Well it just happens that later on this year when i do the engine transplant i will have my old engine and manual gearbox up for grabs ;)

Its apparently not as big a job as you would imagine. I think you pretty much need a manual ECU, manual box, clutch pedal, clutch cylinder and all the pipework/cables.