Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thats It Folks.

daktari

Sorry to say i shall shortly be leaving you wonderful guys n gals. :crybaby: The Celicas off the road indefinately. :( I`ve reached a point in my life, where i`ve decided. :unsure:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

:toot: Shirlegh n me is off on our hols. 2 weeks in sunny Las Vegas/Colorado. :toot:

Thanky all. Fortunately i don`t gamble...... I`d hate to lose your money rich. DA... I`m only flying cos i want to see a sky marshall. Wonder if they wear black or white stetsons? :lol:

I`m goin to hire me one of them thar 5 litre mustangs that don`t go round corners and do the grand canyon thing.... Thats drive to it and not over it.... I hope. :yes: Off on Thursday. Can`t wait. :D

Done the Florida thing a few times, I do love holidaying in America, boy do they know excess. Think I am going to try Vegas next year.

All the very best mate hope you enjoy to the max

Great stuff, enjoy it over there!

If you're in Vegas on a Monday night then get yourself down to Mandalay Bay to Godspeed which is in the Foundation Room - the club is open to the public only on Monday nights, and has the best view of the strip in the whole of Las Vegas!

Fortunately i don`t gamble...... I`d hate to lose your money rich.

Fair enough mate, just bring me back a Showgirl then ! :rolleyes:

Hey you, dont do that to me...I thought you were leaving me and KITT to fend for our selves.

Have a great time..you deserve it hun.

Ash.x

Had me worried for a minute there Dak!!

I hope you have an excellent time - it's something I've always wanted to do (one day!!) :thumbsup:

Lucky Git!

I went back in 2000 - had a brilliant time.

I'd recommend going on a grand canyon helicopter tour, was proper good - also if you want very cheap clothes go here

Have a good holiday