Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Supra Owners - J8 Sup Registration For Sale

Macca1980

As before on previous post I am having a clear-out to try and settle my overdraft down.

Latest Car - Mk4 Supra - came with J8 SUP personalised plate. This has been put up for sale on www.regtransfers.co.uk for £995.00 :blink:

They have promised to return me £600.00 from that. I would rather someone on this site bought it without lining someone elses pocket, therefore I am offering it to fellow TOC'ers for £680.00, which includes the £80.00 fee for transferring the Reg to another car. See the DVLA website for all the info and requirements for transferring registrations.

Be aware also that as the plate is advertised with regtransfers and it may sell between someone here agreeing to buy it and me cancelling the advert. Until they receive my cancellation letter it's theirs to sell unfortunately.

If anyone is interested, PM me and we can discuss the details.

Mac :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links