Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm Back..

Spuffington

Just thought I'd say a quick hi - how is everyone?

It's been about six months since I sold my T-Sport for the S2000........still get pangs of guilt when I see one......in fact the chappie I bought mine from has started dealing in Gen 7's, so there were a few about when I bought mine.

Everyone still enjoying theirs? Gordy still on here? Chryownster?

Been prompted to check out TOC again as the missus wants a Rav4 given my choice of utterly impractical car......so hopefully will be joining the Toyota fold again sometime soon! :thumbsup:

Hey Buddy - We still all Celica-heads............

You cool and keeping well?

Hey guys! :D

Great to see you're all on here and enjoy your Celicas still! :thumbsup:

Have to say, I wouldn't buy any of the other Hondas, but the S2000 is one of the most 'complete' and enjoyable cars I've ever driven/owned. The Celica was great and far better for motorway cruising, but the 'S' just puts a smile on my face everytime I get in it! Am sure soft-top motoring might wear thin during the winter :lol:

But looking forward to having a proper crack in the Rav4 to get me back to Toyotas!

Any word on a Gen7 replacement though? Seems stupid for Toyota to end such an iconic car........!

Whatcha! Hows tricks? Not got bored of it yet then?

Any word on a Gen7 replacement though?

Sadly, no... :( I don't see anything fun ever being released under the Toyota Badge ever again... If the Prius is the way forwards (and I'm not trying to knock those who own one) then there's not much chance of them releasing a new 2 Litre Turbo monster any time soon...

Such a shame when you've got such good 'genes' and heritage.

Honda might be producing the hybrids too, but there seems to be just as much R&D going on with the Type-R's that you'd think Toyota would want to keep up with that - especially with the F1 thing behind them too!?!

I still could be tempted back to a Toyota sportscar if they made a good stab at a Gen8 Celica or Gen4 MR2!! B)

As far as I'm aware Toyota have absolutely no intention of replacing the Celica... The "Hot hatches" appear to be the way they are leaning... That being said... Anyone remember the Capri??? Then the Probe??? nough said I think...