Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zorst Help

scoobykilla

Hi all, im new on this site but so for think its great and the things iv learned through reading others threads are invaluable, however now i need advice. Im getting a custom made cat back zorst made next saterday for my st205, its aready got an aftermarket zorst aswell as some other mods pushing the bhp to 324.3 at 6525rpm and 294.4lbs/ft at 4850rpm of torque so im quite happy with that for now. The advice i need is do i put a 2.5inch or a 3 inch on it, iv had contradicting advice on this by mates and garages so i was hoping someone on here could help, PLEASE :help:

Hi all, im new on this site but so for think its great and the things iv learned through reading others threads are invaluable, however now i need advice. Im getting a custom made cat back zorst made next saterday for my st205, its aready got an aftermarket zorst aswell as some other mods pushing the bhp to 324.3 at 6525rpm and 294.4lbs/ft at 4850rpm of torque so im quite happy with that for now. The advice i need is do i put a 2.5inch or a 3 inch on it, iv had contradicting advice on this by mates and garages so i was hoping someone on here could help, PLEASE :help:

welcome to TOC

With 325 BHP I`d go for a 2.5 inch. Although if you`re contemplating upping the power it might be worthwhile getting a 3 inch. But be prepared for boost creep. You may have to put a restrictor in the 3 inch.

welcome to TOC

With 325 BHP I`d go for a 2.5 inch. Although if you`re contemplating upping the power it might be worthwhile getting a 3 inch. But be prepared for boost creep. You may have to put a restrictor in the 3 inch.

Im hoping to get her up to 400bhp or there abouts, ok 2.5 it is, thank you, oh whats boost creep ??

if your going for 400bhp like me.. u will probably need a 3". But if you run a 3" system with the standard turbo, u will very likely suffer boost creep.

I have just had a custom 3" straight through system built off my garett gt28 right the way through.

also, i hope you realise the 'cat back' system is only about 40% of the exhaust system!

Just in case you didnt know.. along with the new turbo, injectors, fuel pump, ecu ... etc.... you are going to need a forged engine rebuild whivh costs ~ £3,000 ;)