Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Possibly Selling The Gt4

Fizz

Well... I was going to sell this due to a new job but decided to keep it...

I have now seen a house which I placed an offer on which was accepted and now i need to sell up so raise funds for a deposit! :crybaby:

Im looking at £4.2K as an asking price as it has new rear disks and also put it through its MOT which it passed straight through.

Details -

94-L Toyota Celica GT4 Turbo ST205 in Silver

Imported in 2003 by the previous owner who owned it till 5 months ago when I took it off his hands.

79000 mies (Full UK History)

MOT Expires: (16/08/07)

Tax Expires - 28/02/07

Usual bits: E/W, E/M, E/Aerial, Climate Control, PAS, ABS, electric folding mirrors etc...

Also has:

17" alloys Rays Gram Lights (lightweight Jap expensive rims) Although considering placing standard on when selling

S/S Custom Exhaust cat back zorst (£380 and sounds amazing)

After market BoostGauge in place of drivers side air vent (neatly done)

After market panel filter

Angel eye foglights

WRC High Rise Spoiler

Toad Ai606 CAT-1 Anti-Hijack Alarm (installed and fitted in 2003 with all docs)

Recently had New Radiator (Genuine Toyota For LIfe Red Coolant Used) £180

Recently Camber Control Links fitted £160 (figure 8's)

Recent Rear Disks Changed £180

These parts were bought from Fensport.

New Front Shockers on both sides £210 (one yet to be fitted as not had time)

As you can see.. the car has been taken care of correctly without any monies being spared.

As standard they have 255bhp and boost at 13psi.

I placed the car on the Rolling Road and it produced 276.2bhp and 275 lb/ft of torque.

T1_-1_1586285.JPG

As you can see from the graph curve, there is no hesitation in the turbo and its running sweet and crisp.

I have added a grainer valve and increased the boost to a 'safe' 16Psi and with having owned a MR2 Turbo rev 3 with similar mods for a couple of years I know the do's and donts of the 3SGTE engine.

Excellent Interior/Exterior - Looks and Drives Superb - Hpi Clear

Only known fault is wheels could do with a tidy up. but like i said, i will probably put the standards on and keep these rims as spares

The car was at JAE and im sure that people will vouch for the car when i say its in very good condition inside and out. As you can see from the engine bay alone.

And finally a pic of the mota...

photo13.jpg

and a link to the rest of the pics... :yes:

http://www.faisalsultan.pwp.blueyonder.co....T205/index.html

Can't fault this, been for a spin in it and it has an "ample" amount of power.

Oh and it wont have been ragged at all cos fizz drives like a girly... obviously not like the ladies on ToC... just erm normal girls... right think i'll shut up now, and get bak outside cos its stopped raining. (Can ya tell I'm bored :P))

-Z

Im just about to place another 6 months MOT on it as well.

shouldnt this read TAX :lol:

FUELING IS GOOD ON RUNS , same as any 2 litre off boost

car looks well good too mate - KEEP IT FOR A WHILE AND SEE.

Im just about to place another 6 months MOT on it as well.

shouldnt this read TAX :lol:

FUELING IS GOOD ON RUNS , same as any 2 litre off boost

car looks well good too mate - KEEP IT FOR A WHILE AND SEE.

Amended accordingly... :P

With regards to the m-ways runs.. I cant drive off boost as a scooby goes past... and trust me in Leeds/Bradford.. there are loads!! :lol:

BOOST is like being an alcoholic 1 taste and you just can't stop :yes::lol::lol:

i now run on meths and port, the car is on veg oil . he- he

Ooh can I afford this now? Not really but I am sure as hell going to try and raise the cash. (I missed it last time around!)

Fizz seriously interested mate. Ideally I would need to sell my car and motorbike to raise the cash but i'll see if I can sort something out asap (in the middle of some major works on the house at present).

How soon are you looking to let it go fella?

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gareth B @ Aug 30 2006, 10:03 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Ooh can I afford this now? Not really but I am sure as hell going to try and raise the cash. (I missed it last time around!)

Fizz seriously interested mate. Ideally I would need to sell my car and motorbike to raise the cash but i'll see if I can sort something out asap (in the middle of some major works on the house at present).

How soon are you looking to let it go fella?

Hey Gareth buddy..

Les had a word last night saying that you are on the look out for a GT4. :yes:

Basically here is my currect situation...I start my new job on the 25th... My insurance runs out at the next 6 weeks.

I wont sell the car till I have a replacement lined up as i need transport to work. Rash has told me he may be due a couple of cars in the week that may be of interest to me so we shall see what happens.

Worst case scenario (how bad can it be ehh :lol:), I will keep the car if I dont find a replacement to my liking as my wife is telling me that she is going to miss the car and she really likes it! :wacko: Considering she hated mr MR2 Turbo that is weird indeed...

Everytime i mention selling she gives me a funny look then says 'yeah your doing the right thing'... :rolleyes: Man.. women!!!! :lol:

Rash has told me he may be due a couple of cars in the week that may be of interest to me so we shall see what happens.

Well there`s a bit of hope here. At least it won`t be a ruddy Peugeot diesel. :lol:

Rash has told me he may be due a couple of cars in the week that may be of interest to me so we shall see what happens.

Well there`s a bit of hope here. At least it won`t be a ruddy Peugeot diesel. :lol:

erm... where do you honestly think it came from? :lol:

OK Fizz I won't make any promises because ideally I will need to shift my car and Bike to raise the cash, unless you fancy an Aprilia RS125 or a Mondeo 2.0 Zetec (37000 miles and mint) in part ex.

I will keep in touch mate and may have someone interested in the car already, the place I bought my bike would probably have it back off me. Keep me informed of your situation buddy. :thumbsup:

Edit: Just got an insurance quote from my current brokers Lifesure. £538 Fully Comp with NIG Skania no restrictions plus wife on policy. That's only just over £100 more than the Mondeo!

B)-->

QUOTE(Gareth B @ Aug 31 2006, 10:45 AM)

OK Fizz I won't make any promises because ideally I will need to shift my car and Bike to raise the cash, unless you fancy an Aprilia RS125 or a Mondeo 2.0 Zetec (37000 miles and mint) in part ex.

I will keep in touch mate and may have someone interested in the car already, the place I bought my bike would probably have it back off me. Keep me informed of your situation buddy. :thumbsup:

Edit: Just got an insurance quote from my current brokers Lifesure. £538 Fully Comp with NIG Skania no restrictions plus wife on policy. That's only just over £100 more than the Mondeo!

Gareth,

Thanks for the update on your situation. Well, Rash fingers crossed should have something that may be of interest to me by the weekend but it all depends on if it comes through. If it does and if its at the right price them im going to have to sell asap as im going to put a deposit down on it.

I have got another chap off the celica owners club who has contacted me regarding the car and said he is deffo interested as well.

He is due back from Germany on Sat and we are going to chat on MSN but i have told him the same that i am not selling until i have found a replacement.

Regards

Fizz

OK Fizz that's fair enough mate.

It would be a shame to miss out on this again as I would like to buy a GT4 which I know a bit of history about. This car having come from Rash and been in your hands for a while would be ideal but I understand your situation.

If things don't work out with this fella or Rash I will still be interested mate.

You don't fancy the Bora Rash has then or the Prelude? They both look nice motors.

Gareth - rest assured this gt4 of fizz's is a lovely motor - totally genuine and straight - Bodywork is pretty much immaculate considering the age of the car.

Never mind the bora/prelude - Fizz i have a lovely pug 306 x2 :lol::lol::lol:

http://www.ramotors.co.uk/stock.php

Rash. :thumbsup:

Never mind the bora/prelude - Fizz i have a lovely pug 306 x2 :lol::lol::lol:

Rash. :thumbsup:

You wanna slap boyo? :!Removed!:

Just get your energies into trying to secure that CTR... :rolleyes:

Haven't changed your mind after the RR results have you Fizz?

Mate after looking into things I could get the money together without having to sell the car and bike first, it would just take a week or 2 at the most. Any news?

Gareth

B)-->

QUOTE(Gareth B @ Sep 3 2006, 07:02 AM)

Haven't changed your mind after the RR results have you Fizz?

Mate after looking into things I could get the money together without having to sell the car and bike first, it would just take a week or 2 at the most. Any news?

Gareth

Nice results ehh :)

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1586040/0..._-1_1586040.JPG

Im going to stick to my original plan of running the car for a couple of weeks at my new workplace which i dont start till the 25th and then decide.

If its too costly then i wont be keeping it and gonna get rid. :( If your interested then you can have first refusal.

That's understandable mate and i don't want to sound like a vulture, I was just trying to get in there before I missed out again ;)

I have been toying with the idea of getting a GT4 for some time now and always said that if the right one came along and I was in a position too I would snap it up.

I have every intention of getting one in the very near future and will keep my ear to the ground, if you do decide to sell I will be more than happy to take it off your hands and give it a good home. :thumbsup:

Gareth