Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help Needed

H12 BBO

Got to change my tyres soon & have searched high & low for " Locking Wheel nut socket )

but it is just not in the Rav at all .

Will the local tyre fitters have something in their collection to take the final nut of my wheel

or am i in trouble ................. :ffs:

Regards Julie ...

Got to change my tyres soon & have searched high & low for " Locking Wheel nut socket )

but it is just not in the Rav at all .

Will the local tyre fitters have something in their collection to take the final nut of my wheel

or am i in trouble ................. :ffs:

Regards Julie ...

Hi Julie ,most tyre dealers have special tools for getting locking wheel nuts off , so better to get it done soon, just in case you get a punture :( .

Then when you come to buy replacement locking wheel nut, best to use Toyota genuine one's, or if you don't like that idea get some from Halfords or off eBay.....good luck.

eBay locking nuts.....

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll...&category0=

Hi Julie

I thought i had the same problem when i got my rav about 5 weeks ago

But while just noseing around I found in one of the rear storage the jack and wheelnut spanner and the locking nut key along with the key number

if you just have the key number it would be a good start, I thought you might not have looked same as me.

regards

marshall

Thanks for your :help: guys much appreciate that now it's off to the tyre fitters A.S.A.P.

oh & just ordered new locking wheel nuts ( Toyota ) off eBay thanks for the link " Bob "................ :thumbsup:

Thanks for your :help: guys much appreciate that now it's off to the tyre fitters A.S.A.P.

oh & just ordered new locking wheel nuts ( Toyota ) off ebay thanks for the link " Bob "................ :thumbsup:

Glad to be of assistance :thumbsup: