Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sod It, I'm Having A Bbq...

JappyBeast

Look at the weather, just finished work, got a few friends coming round.

GONNA GET DRUNK!!

Sitting here on my computer I can smell bbq in the air, all we need is people reving their cars and it could be JAE.

Whats everyone up to this bank holiday?

Whats everyone up to this bank holiday?

Just chilling out this weekend............................spent some time today sorting out some car paperwork.

Enjoy your BBQ :thumbsup:

Went to a Craft Fair in Ongar this morning then been & watched my Dad win Championship of his Bowls Club for the Second Year running this afternoon with Mum & some Family Friends - we were his fan club lol. Tomorrow Parents are out for the morning, think I'll have an easy one and clean the car (well I say that but if it cleans or not really does depend on the weather :lol:)

Notts/Derby border, carefull fella if I smell that BBQ me and Em will be round for a burger and beer :D

Can't be that far away from you in Worksop :D :D :D

I can smell his BBQ spare ribs already..... :lol::lol:

As you guys have probably guessed, I'm at Ryans this weekend! Already cleaned his kitchen and installed some stuff on his laptop for him... what will I be cleaning tomorrow I wonder? :D :D

(Under no duress, I actually chose to clean! Madness!) :lol:

Edit: As Ryan is concerned that I'm making him out to be some lazy slave-driver who sits on his bum all day, I've been asked tol make perfectly clear that he was in fact working all day and I was home-alone, therefore a bit bored and felt the need to clean up his house a bit... he did not force me to do it, nor was he sitting about while I did so, in fact, he came home mortified that I'd cleaned! :lol:

Edited by Demonic Angel

he did not force me to do it, nor was he sitting about while I did so, in fact, he came home mortified that I'd cleaned! :lol:

He was probably concerned that you might have "tidied up" his FHM (ahum) collection :lol:

he did not force me to do it, nor was he sitting about while I did so, in fact, he came home mortified that I'd cleaned! :lol:

He was probably concerned that you might have "tidied up" his FHM (ahum) collection :lol:

I did more than tidy them up.... he doesnt need them anymore.... :lol:

I did more than tidy them up.... he doesnt need them anymore.... :lol:

Why do women always assume this? Accept it, the stash was there before you & you're no substitution for some good filth, LEAVE THEM ALONE!!! :P :thumbsup:

Probably just chilling out, driving around, seeing friends etc.

There no way I'm gonna do any work on Monday. I've done 232 hours in the last two weeks

It might rain tomoz

Why do women always assume this? Accept it, the stash was there before you & you're no substitution for some good filth, LEAVE THEM ALONE!!! :P :thumbsup:

Hmmm, this brought back memories.

When I moved out of me bacholer pad I remember asking the friend I rented it to to dispose of me stash as I had to accept it was frowned upon.

Thing was, the new tenent was a one night stand I had enjoyed time with some months previously.

Ahh, memories (or is that mammories) :D

((Hic, things you write under the influence))

Edited by Hrun

I'm spending my bank holiday glossing skirting boards and door frames. Joy... At least I've got a pack of bud to keep me company! :) If anyone fancies popping round with a paint brush, you're more than welcome, and I pay handsomely in beer and pizza!!

scrap that, Tech Support from home to a boat in France. Argh

i'm back home today after spending a couple of day's around Jerry's house :eek::drunk:

Back home today after a weekend doing amusing things :P

Fri was spent (as I had day off) round a mates house fitting my apexi mmmm

Sat/Sun was spent in Bradford at a festival called Infest.. dressed up and loving it! (see piccy below... for my sins)

and back home today chilling.. tidying and making up pictures to go on my wall :thumbsup:

JJ-Infest2.jpg

Just got back home from a long drive.... Sennen was a lovely place with decent weather ;)

I would post some pictures but can't find the poxy camera :ffs: so you will have to wait for Les and Anne to get home.

Now, I'm having a rest and having a read of what's been going on for the last few days.

Is that a collar and chain JJ? Tres kinkee! ;)

Aye it is.. and possibly when my mate puts the official pics up.. I might post a full piccy of my outfit :P