Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Photo's Of 3 X Gt4's .... (56k Warning)

adamgt

Hi guys

Mike (jones~32) came over to my house in his GT4 today. Good to see you again mate :thumbsup:

We met up with my mate Az from GT4OC and went for a drive and stopped for piccies B) Its so funny to see peoples reactions to 3 gt4's going past all together... you rarely see 1 on the road :D

Here are the piccies... would have got some better scenery if it wasnt for the grumpy old tw :censor: t that started shouting about calling the police! :censor: :censor:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Aye, its was a good day :thumbsup:

Certainly is weird seeing 3 GT4s :lol: and rather strange hearing 3 dump valves going off one after another :D

Congrats on the car Adam, its AWESOME!!! :drool: :D :D Your giving me more ideas now! grrr!! :lol:

Aye, its was a good day :thumbsup:

Certainly is weird seeing 3 GT4s :lol: and rather strange hearing 3 dump valves going off one after another :D

Congrats on the car Adam, its AWESOME!!! :drool: :D :D Your giving me more ideas now! grrr!! :lol:

yeah was a good day :yes:

im glad my new turbo impressed :D really does go when it hits boost doesnt it! :D

im glad my new turbo impressed :D really does go when it hits boost doesnt it! :D

It certainly did :P

I was waiting for it to come on boost when you floored it in 2nd, then thought "this dont feel that quick" but then we hit 4k rpm :D :D :D :D :D

:lol:

Damn you .

More i see of those GT4's less i want that GT :D

I've always had red/black cars - favourite colours but for some reason the silver one stands out more there to me .

Three crackin cars none-the less ! White alloys is definitly in this year :D !!

Yep, there some crakin pictures there. Must have sounded mental up the quieter roads three dump valves constantly blowing lol

Was funny when we would pass a bus stop :lol:

TSSHH!!..........TSSHH!!............TSSHH!! :D

All VERY nice :thumbsup: looks like fun we gotta do a massive celica meet 1 day :yes::lol:

Sounds good to me :yes:

All VERY nice :thumbsup: looks like fun we gotta do a massive celica meet 1 day :yes::lol:

Yep, would be great to see a load of fours all together :D

:unsure:

just fours then....

:unsure:

just fours then....

Not at all! :)

Very very nice pics guys :drool::drool::drool:

Massive celica meet would be good :thumbsup:

But it'll never happen....... Everyones too far apart :(

Very very nice pics guys :drool::drool::drool:

Massive celica meet would be good :thumbsup:

But it'll never happen....... Everyones too far apart :(

:rolleyes: never say never

Very nice indeed guys, the exhaust on the black one (Jones~32's?) looks like a beast!

Hope to get my alloys and spoiler sorted in the next few weeks so should have a few new pics of my own to share :)

A big celica meet would be great :yes: as i said, we can start off a new thread to discuss a location that everyone can make ;)

WOW! What a rare site? The only thing missing now is a white GT4 to make a full 4!

Or yellow, storm blue, sea spray pearl :P

Very nice indeed guys, the exhaust on the black one (Jones~32's?) looks like a beast!

lol, gotta love the Blitz Nur Spec :D

just realised u cant really see my exhaust in any of the pics... it looks a bit naff anyway (for now)...... but as mike found out, it doesnt sound naff :lol:

Absolutely incredible guys. Alot of very envious ST/GT owners in here now (including myself) Bet the people at the bus stop looked like this... :eek:

Celica meet = excellent idea. Really want to meet a few of you and see lots of cool cars. Thread on location would be a good idea.

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

awesome cars im actually selling my mr2 and celica st to get a gt4

hopefully get a gt4 in the next couple of weeks :thumbsup:

deffo up for a celica meet just depends all where it is lol :thumbsup:

Listen up guys. I`m saying this ONCE and ONCE only. Those pics look good and i mean really good. The cars look frickin awesome.. They do you all credit. If i weren`t so totally besotted with gen 5`s i might be tempted. :lol: Well done. :thumbsup:

Thats it. I`m off to polish something or other. :D