Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My T-sport On 19s

jbtsport

Hi guys,

Not been on the forum for a while as i sold my Corolla T-Sport a couple of months ago. I loved the car but as i was using it for work and doing over 100 miles per day it was getting a battering. It was a sorry day when i sold it. Just thought you may be interested in some pics of it before it was sold. Any comments are welcome.

Spec:

Lowered 35mm on TTE springs

19" Team Dynamic Diablo's

TTE twin 90mm sports silencer

TTE front grille

TTE front spoiler

Later model t-sport side skirts & rear bumper

De-badged tailgate

Side mouldings removed

TTE quick shift

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

looks amazing. thats the kind of think i love doing to cars. just making them look really smart and nothing over the top. looks well good. if u dont mind me asking where could i find a TTE grill for my E12?

Shock, i hadn't spotted it in the forsale section. Thanks for all the great comments. The plan with the car was to make it look as "factory" as possible. If anyone was wondering the 19's went on with no problems. They were not too wide at 7.5", but the ride quality was still good.

For the tte parts, i got tte's e-mail address from there website, www.tte.de and ask for the uk part numbers for the E12 Corolla. They e-mailed me back all the part numbers and i ordered them from my local Toyota dealer.

As I said in the for sale section, I love the look you've achieved mate - and it's what I'm going to aim for when I begin to modify mine.

The skirts and rear bumper - are they TTE as well or are they factory Toyota parts? Also - did you have any issues fitting any of the parts or did they all go on pretty easily?

Also - if anyone gets the parts numbers from TTE would they mind posting them in this thread pls?

Thanks again guys for all the comments.

The side skirts and rear bumper are factory toyota parts, standard on the later model t-sport.

All the mounting points for the side skirts and rear bumper are already on the early model. Apart from were the side skirts meet the body work. These holes need to be drilled in the sills for some of the clips to fit into.

As well as the side skirts and bumper, i had to source all the clips and screw from toyota as well, which wasn't that easy when i don't know which ones i needed. But we did find them on the toyota parts computer, it just took a bit of time. Hope i have been some help.

If i can find any of the original tte or toyota part numbers i will post them up.

The 19's never rubbed once. Even when i had 2 passengers in the car.

The ride quality was not bad either, even on the 35 profile tyres.

hello mate

car looks absoloutly great cant praise you enough,could you give me some contacts for the grill,it looks wicked.looks great in black too.

tried to post some pics of mine but cant do it,ive got wheels skirts lexus lights its lowered 35mm and tinted windows was thinking of the twin tte exhaust but was wondering if it actually sounds any better than standard and is it easy to fit

if you could answer my questions that would be great

wicked car mate keep up the good work

carl :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the comments guys. i will try to answer some of the questions.

I have double checked how much the springs lowered the car by and it was 30mm, not 35mm like i first thought.

As for the exhaust, it sounded a lot better. The only problem i found was it was quite loud at motorway speeds (70-75mph), but under or over that it was fine. It all comes down to personal preferance though, but i liked it. I was told by the garage that it was quite easy to fit, as it used all the standard mounts.

I have managed to find the part numbers for the TTE part so they can be ordered though the main dealer.

Frontspoiler: PZ439-E9441-AB (£141.23)

Front Grille: PZ439-E9490-ZB (£198.35)

Lowering Springs: PZ439-E0720-00 (£127.62)

Sports Silencer: PZ439-E9714-00 (£229.75)

Quick Shift: AM260-62000 (£109.17)

The only part numbers i don't have are for the side skirts & rear bumper, though i just took a picture to the dealer and showed them what i wanted.

They were not the cheapest of parts, but the quality was factory standard. I did manage to get discount though as i know someone who worked at the local dealer.

Hope this helps.

Quick Shift: AM260-62000 (£109.17)

This quickshift part number, isit for the T sport? bcos i hav a 1.6 vvti i was wondering is their a part number for that? bcos odviously its only got 5gears whereas the t sport has 6

Thanks

Thanks again guys for all the comment.

Hope i have been of some help. I know the trouble i had getting some of the part numbers.

I think the quickshift is a standard item that will fit any model. As it is not effected by the number of gears, it is just the stick. (See pic below)

quickshift_kit.jpg

If i can help with anything else let me know.

Thanks.

@ jbtsport

got yet another question for you, about the side mouldings, how did you remove them?

is it as simple as a bit of heat and remove or do you need to smooth over locators and that sort of carry on?

being looking into it for awhile, took the door apart and could not find anything, but didn't want to risk it.

and the rims look sweet, just a bit of a dish, perfect

• 11 months later...
Thanks again guys for all the comments.

The side skirts and rear bumper are factory toyota parts, standard on the later model t-sport.

All the mounting points for the side skirts and rear bumper are already on the early model. Apart from were the side skirts meet the body work. These holes need to be drilled in the sills for some of the clips to fit into.

As well as the side skirts and bumper, i had to source all the clips and screw from toyota as well, which wasn't that easy when i don't know which ones i needed. But we did find them on the toyota parts computer, it just took a bit of time. Hope i have been some help.

If i can find any of the original tte or toyota part numbers i will post them up.

Hi mate its me Gianluca from Bury with the corolla t-sport, do u remember me? I have been trying to get hold of the quickshift kit for my corolla at rrg in bury but they dont recognise the code?? I have also been to the one in ~Bury and Bolton and they also say the same, can you help?

If you are having trouble sourcing the tte quickshift then I couldn't recommend the TRD Quickshift highly enough. It is very simple to fit (~ 30 minutes of very simple work) and from memory it cost me £117 delivered. I got mine from www.nengun.com as it is much cheaper from there than it is from the UK.

EDIT: Here's a direct link for you TRD Quick Shift

Hi guys,

Not been on the forum for a while as i sold my Corolla T-Sport a couple of months ago. I loved the car but as i was using it for work and doing over 100 miles per day it was getting a battering. It was a sorry day when i sold it. Just thought you may be interested in some pics of it before it was sold. Any comments are welcome.

Spec:

Lowered 35mm on TTE springs

19" Team Dynamic Diablo's

TTE twin 90mm sports silencer

TTE front grille

TTE front spoiler

Later model t-sport side skirts & rear bumper

De-badged tailgate

Side mouldings removed

TTE quick shift

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

Hi m8 where did u get the exhaust from

Absolutely amazing car! Sets the standards for many a pre-facelift T-Sport owner such as myself! Hope the new owner appreciates all the hard work! :thumbsup:

Hi m8 where did u get the exhaust from

I doubt you'll get a response from him to this as he sold his CTS well over a year ago and afaik hasn't been on the forums since early this year. What I can say though is that as it's all TTE kit he would have got it from his local Toyota Dealership.

Absolutely amazing car! Sets the standards for many a pre-facelift T-Sport owner such as myself! Hope the new owner appreciates all the hard work! :thumbsup:

Couldn't agree with you more. This car was the inspiration for me to get mine looking nicer. I have a 5 door cts so the lines are different (and they never look as good as 3 door versions but I went for practical and fun so :P ) but I'm getting there and personally think mine looks a lot nicer than stock now :) But as you say, this is still the standard setter for it's class imo

Just saw this post thats looks cool i wish mine came with a OEM styling kit, didnt know the facelift side skirts are different either ?? & i want that grille..looking at pictures of t sport like this makes my wanna start work on mine specially i havent got much cas right now after buying the car recently & paying out for other stuff