Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey New Pics (56k Warning)

viperroom_112

hey guys i am abroad atm on business and bored so i signed into the hotel pc and decided to upload my most recent set of yaris pics ??? wat u all think ... i am unsure of the mirrors still myself , but they do look ok in the photos ...

the mirrors are m4 ones i bot off eBay

the number plate cost 11 quid to be made square

:thumbsup:

S6000450.jpg

S6000447.jpg

Nice plate :thumbsup:

lol they do ... but they are muh wider and thicker i am happy to say i checked !!!lol my friend has a corsa sri unfortunately with m3's and we compared LOL

Saw the plate last week on my shopping outing - the car's loking good.

Have to say I'm undecided about the irrors, but if you like them...

A

Liking the plate and the mirrors actually!

How much you pay for them if you dont mind me asking?!

mmmm i think i paid 30 quid included insured delivery ! not bad hey ?! cheers for all the comments guys

Right i will be 100% honest and polite :) The mirrors i thought i would hate but i do not mind them so much in the second picture! However looking straight on, IMO, they look too far out but i would have to see in person and a few times to come to a complete conclusion. However at £30 i think they are a bargain :)

Square plates look AWESOME on the front of a Tsport but i'm undecided on the other normal style P1 fronts. Imo the plate could do with the corners rounding and maybe a border? (just a simple line)

Definately good to see a car that's a bit different whilst still remaining subtle :)

Right i will be 100% honest and polite :) The mirrors i thought i would hate but i do not mind them so much in the second picture! However looking straight on, IMO, they look too far out but i would have to see in person and a few times to come to a complete conclusion. However at £30 i think they are a bargain :)

Square plates look AWESOME on the front of a Tsport but i'm undecided on the other normal style P1 fronts. Imo the plate could do with the corners rounding and maybe a border? (just a simple line)

Definately good to see a car that's a bit different whilst still remaining subtle :)

cheers woody that means alot coming from you hehe :thumbsup: well next up ... i am attempting to get hold of some side skirts , hopefully t-sport ones , cause i like the toyota subtle mods the best ... and a sweet exhaust ... i have just done some interior mods . but i am away on holiday and doin other stuff at the mo ... so it will have to wait ...

oh and i do agree the square no. plate could do with a cheeky we border :)

Looks ok B)

mirrors are not too bad and your number plate is great :thumbsup: