Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Awsome

toyota rally

Brilliant.....................he sounded like a horse race commentator :lol: ................but they got round in stage record time, so Petter must have understood him :thumbsup:

I crashed into the 45th tree on the left.. medics were quick to arrive though :lol:

not sure who had the most skill, petter or the co driver. how the hell you keep track when youre being thrown around is anybodys guess

not sure who had the most skill, petter or the co driver. how the hell you keep track when youre being thrown around is anybodys guess

And not just keep track of the notes, phil has all the gauges in front of him so has to keep an eye on those to !!!

you know what makes the run even better in my opinion, petter is one of the only driver that recives his notes in his second language, he is from norway, phil is from south wales !!! :thumbsup:

Amazes me these rally co-drivers, they're the masters of multi-tasking!

Brilliant vid! :thumbsup:

And you're right Steve - he does sound like he's commentating the Grand National or something! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links