Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Service In Glasgow

macphee70

Hi everyone my first post here so please go easy on me.

Recently bought a Yaris as a runaround car but its over due on its first service so I need to get it done to keep my warrenty intack.

Any advice on where to take it near the Glasgow / coatbridge area? I grudge paying aroun £80 for an oil and filter change the way it is so I want the health check done properly without being told that X,Y,Z,P,Q and O all need changed too of will to the next 1000 miles.

ALl advice is gratefully accepteded.

Thanks

Welcome to TOC

The standard Toyota 10,000 mile / Annual "Health Check" is around £80 and includes a full system safety inspection on top of the oil and filter change.

It also gets you service book stamped by a Toyota Service Centre, which can help when you want to sell again as full Toyota service history is a good selling point

You do not, however, have to get it done by Toyota but must ensure that genuine Toyota parts are used and that the independent garage used is VAT registered.

The choice is yours

Yeah, if you don't want a Toyota Servie History then you'd better find a local garage you trust... :thumbsup:

Personally I don't mind the Yaris service costs - its only a couple of quid a week really.

Up to you though...

A

I'd take it to Arnold Clark in Bishopbriggs personally. They should take care of it (an ex-member of this site works there) and they don't charge silly money! :thumbsup: