Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ma New Car

Burnie1000

Hey guys. Got my new Black 03 Yaris TS on Thursday :D

Its got leather seats which were fitted from the factory can anyone tell me how much this would have cost? and if anyone else has seen or got leather seats in their TS.

Will register as a Gold Member once im not bankrupt.

BTW Im only a 19yr old student who works part-time in Morrisons (with Ryan :P)

3.jpg

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

hiya mate welcome to the club :thumbsup:

as for leather seats they are not a factory option as far as i know,

as i enquired when i got my 53 plate and it wasnt an option on a yaris.

it was on a rolla though.

perhaps the dealer had it done :unsure:

Seen a red t-sport with leather seats the other day. Dont know if the were added after he bought it though... look nice anyway :)

Wow nice 19 and already a very swift and sweet looking car car under your belt!

How can you afford one being 19 and working part time?!!

Ill get a job in morrisons! lol

Wow nice 19 and already a very swift and sweet looking car car under your belt!

How can you afford one being 19 and working part time?!!

Ill get a job in morrisons! lol

Maybe he doesn't pay board? Maybe his insurance is cheaper than ours? Maybe his parents helped?

I thought I was lucky to have my car... some of my friends couldn't even have lessons! Poor b*stards.

I understood that you could get leather, but it cost about another grand? Think i remember jaxx saying something about it once

For goodness's sake Burnie, give Ryan a kick up the bum and make him get on with it...

Sounds nice btw...

A

The car is an ex demo so guess ur right must be corrolla seats. There so pimp cant wait till thurs.

The car was £7K traded in my Punto 1.2 8V lol ano, paying hefty deposit and the rest on finance.

Im not rich just worked my ***** off cause i rly wanted one and no my parents arent helping me unfortuneately.

As for the insurance its only £20 more than the punto :o registered the car in my mums name, her as the main driver and me as the second :thumbsup: even though theres no way in hell im letting her drive it lol

Been working 2 jobs 7 days a week for the past 3 months btw to get enuff money and still bankrupt.

Donations for petrol will be much appreciated :lol:

As i say get pics ASAP

And yeah Ryan needs to get a Yaris :thumbsup:

Sounds lush mate....

I'm sure you can get leather option on a Yaris, but they charge a small fortune for it, do you've got yourself a right bobby dazzler there mate!!

Cant wait to see pics! :thumbsup:

Can't wait till I have some money to do even minor mods. ie new tyres had Toyos on ma punto n they made a massive difference.

But just to make u all even more jealous my dad is a self employed mechanic :D so i get free labour and trade prices on parts. As I bought the car from a Toyota dealer i get 12 months warrant anyway but im still gonna get him to service it.

When I eventually have enuf for an Apexi induc kit should I tell the ins company and if so how much should i expect to pay?

And yeah Ryan needs to get a Yaris :thumbsup:

I've got a Yaris! :P

I'll come round and see it on Thursday mate and I'd declare the induction kit if I were you! :thumbsup:

Another one bang on.

Its so satisfying having a sweet car at such a young age, I was 18 when I had mine and had many people thinking mummy and daddy had brought it. Guess working at the dealership helped get it for less but never mind :P

Get some pics up when you get it, be nice to see what the leather looks like.

Lucky you! Although I got a brand new 04 plate T3 when I was 19..ok so it was a 1.0L but my parents didnt help me either..full time job pays for it, well it did and pays for the 1.3 now :lol:

As for the insurance its only £20 more than the punto :o registered the car in my mums name, her as the main driver and me as the second :thumbsup: even though theres no way in hell im letting her drive it

That's why it's cheaper! Insurance will be mucho-lower and it's not in his name!

My insurance was £500 in my mums name... £1500 in mine.

Exactly, no way am I paying over £1K for insurance when I can get it cheaper.

Would go on ma dads policy but not allowed :( cause he has works insurance which lets him drive any car.

As for the insurance its only £20 more than the punto :o registered the car in my mums name, her as the main driver and me as the second :thumbsup: even though theres no way in hell im letting her drive it lol

Be VERY careful doing your insurance like that, because, in the unfortunate need to claim on the insurance, if the insurers find out that your mum is not REALLY the main driver (AND THEY CAN FIND OUT QUITE EASILY................. You have just said so on a public forum :) ), you may very well find out that you are not insured :(

I think the term the Insurance trade use is "Skimming"..................whilst not strictly illegal it could compromise any payout and you may not build up your own "No-Claims Bonus"

YES you would need to declare ANY performance modifications and even some cosmetic modifications.

(Welcome to TOC)

Be VERY careful doing your insurance like that, because, in the unfortunate need to claim on the insurance, if the insurers find out that your mum is not REALLY the main driver (AND THEY CAN FIND OUT QUITE EASILY................. You have just said so on a public forum :) ), you may very well find out that you are not insured :(

I think the term the Insurance trade use is "Skimming"..................whilst not strictly illegal it could compromise any payout and you may not build up your own "No-Claims Bonus"

YES you would need to declare ANY performance modifications and even some cosmetic modifications.

(Welcome to TOC)

Yeah will need to drive very safe cause if anything happens im :censor:

Am seriously thinking about doing Advanced Driving cause my brother and sister have done it. Only thing is it costs £100 which I dont have the now :( Hopefully start doing it when I go back to uni this month and have more free time.

Yeah will need to drive very safe cause if anything happens im :censor:

Am seriously thinking about doing Advanced Driving cause my brother and sister have done it. Only thing is it costs £100 which I dont have the now :( Hopefully start doing it when I go back to uni this month and have more free time.

well didnt see where u were from, but i know that in wales at the mo it's all subsidised and is £40 i think.Clicky