Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engines In But Not Perfect!

siu16

Hi ppl, my 4age 20v silvertop is now in the car, but i am having a few problems and was wondering if anyone could give me advice. Does anyone have the wiring diagrams for the 20v 4age motor in english? i can only find ones in japanese and dont know what is what. Also does anyone know how to remove the electronic/manual speedo from the gearbox? its causing me more dan enough grief!

Apart from these problems the swap went quite smoothly. I had to have a custom gearbox mount made and mix and matched the wiring ( lights now work fine). i will have to have the car towed to and exhaust manufacturer to have the exhaust custom made.

My car is now fitted with the levin front brakes & calipers, rear levin disc brake conversion, levin equal length driveshafts and power steering rack. To top this off i have just bought the G6 interior and am not looking forward to fitting it. Some times i think to myself, why i started this in the first place :lol:

sounds like everything is slowely coming together slowly but surley! keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

who supplied you with the engine?

Also does anyone know how to remove the electronic/manual speedo from the gearbox? its causing me more dan enough grief!

It's a peice of ***** to remove mate, I think I have pictures of it ill have a look tonight, I brought the manual part from toyota think it cost about 30 quid I will e-mail the guy that brought my car and see if he can get the part number for you :thumbsup:

there are loads of sites out there mate with info on the 20v If you get totaly stuck there is a guy on driftworks that sells a AEM(i think) ECU which will give you more power as well ;) he can do all the wiring for you :thumbsup:

20v wires

Wel i definately need to get a new speedo now, i tried to pull it out with a number of tools and eventually it just broke! its still stuck in the gearbox now doe, the mechanic is not very happy with this! :P

knowlson, can i ask you how you removed the speedo? What tools or method did you use? really stuck! I forgot to mention i have a MINE'S ECU which allows me to rev the engine upto 8,880 RPM! that is already plugged in! G6 interior now half fitted, have no idea how to remove the top part of the dash-board doe! I do have the wiring diagram but i think i need a japanese person to transalate it for me! :crybaby: