Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Been Lowered

lee_sport

Looks good........................................Take the sack of spuds out of the back ;) :lol:

Wow that is low for just springs! Specially considering it's hugging the standard alloys like that! Shame the rear isn't matched in height but it's nice and low :D Like it's been said, any scrubbing?

I can't wait to have mine lowered, yours looks really nice - that and it wont corner like a 2 story building anymore.

I ordered my Tein S-Tech springs about 3 weeks ago :crybaby: - spoke to Envy yesturday, they should be here early next week - I sure hope so

I can't wait to have mine lowered, yours looks really nice - that and it wont corner like a 2 story building anymore.

Nope, just a double-decker bus, you'll need more than lowering springs if you want to stop the roll on a Yaris

there pi springs that lower the car 40mm all around.... obviousley the handeling aint as good as what it would be if it was on coilys but has made a lot of difference. a got mine from pps in sunderland 112 were with me the next day