Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Not Happy

GIDDLEPIN

Aw what? I feel for you. We just had a small leak this spring and although the insurers covered it our premium has rocketted! Really hope it's not as bad as it looks. :( You must be "totally bummed out"! We had that "water resistant" laminate in the bathroom and it still warps.

Good luck fixing it. :thumbsup:

So whats up with the house, was it a new roof and a bit of bad timing on the the weather front????

It's having a dorma conversion and unfortunately the rain beat the cover :(

Oh hell... That's no fun at all Les...

Been there, done that sadly. The builder's insurance should cover it though. Shouldn't it?

:(

A

Thats awful.... feel for you guys - I hope insurance covers it, water damage is a female dog to contend with.... :unsure:

Aww, that's seriously bad news. Will take a bit of work to sort too, hope your builder chips in.

All the best with it, looks like you should have a work party to get the bulk of it stripped out, on the positive side once you got that lot sorted and the conversion finished you wont have to do anything major for like ages.

Gutted for you Les.

Seriously though mate there is nothing you can do now, just let them get on and get the roof on and then you can get it sorted. :thumbsup:

Aww Les :(

Well if a hand is needed doing anything Im only over them thar hills... chin up hon.. it will be great when its all finished.. the middle part is always the hardest and messiest.. it will be sorted :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the offers of help they cheered me up no end :thumbsup:

Just finished a days agency driving and the suns shining :yes: , the floor is still knackered but I'm in a better frame of mind ;)

Thanks again

Les

Les, I work for a fire and flood restoration company and deal with these situations day in and day out, if you have any questions or queries give me a shout, I'm always on messenger if you need to ask something.

cheers,

Michael.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links