Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mid-term Facelift Ls430 Revealed!

renyeo

Lines are more savvy and aggressive. Two different set of rear end designs spotted.

post-8-1060072486.jpg

Hi renyeo : Like the front shots, not sure about the rear end though - probably look better out on the street! Most important does anybody know if they're getting rid of that stupid foot operated parking brake!!!

I doubt the foot-op brake has been eliminated in the redesign. These days foot-op brakes are considered a status quo and a must-have feature in premium autos.

I drove the 'current' LS430 at Open Road... all I can say is it IS ONE HELL OF A CAR... I've never been into big cars.. but if I had the cash.. I'd buy one .. my only gripe was the fact it was ugly.. but now... hmmm... anyone wanna lend me 55 grand??

Renyeo: RE that foot op brake thing- the new Audi A8, the new jag and the new bmw 7 series have electro mechanical hand brakes which are really good. I think if you've got to put it on with your foot and take it off with your hand u mght as well have a normal hand brake. Just my opinion though!!!!

Hi Fidgits, I tested it as well, thought it was great xcept for the parking brake! Drove the S Class as well but the Lexus was better! Would have bought one if only........ As it happened I've ordered a LC5 instead and with the money left over bought the missus a Rav 4. Wot a gent I am...

Looks like a nice thing...

Does look to have "gained weight" from the side-on shot. Oh, and still too much Merc in the tail-lights. If I had the money, I'd have one in a second. (Unfortunately, I don't, so will have to "settle" for a 1989 Celsior instead...)