Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Toc - New Look?

Caz SR

Although the emphasis is on 'getting TOC back to how it was' (used a bit much lately), how about a different approach?

Maybe refreshing the site a little - looking at the navigation and colour scheme for example, will help push out the old and welcome in the new?

Whilst functional, the format is looking a bit tired and boring. I'm fed up of looking at the same insipid blue TOC - how about something more vibrant and funky?

As mentioned before, there is too much information above the fold, which is a real bugbear of mine. Some users will have to scroll too much to get to the real content. This may seem like a pathetic thing to dislike, but when it makes up your 9-to-5, it's actually quite a fundamental thing. Some pinned topics are unnecessary or out of date. Most things need streamlining.

I think a re-vamp could be the way forward. :thumbsup:

actually...

thats not a bad idea - TOC's had this style for 2-3 years, and it is quite similar to the earlier one...

It might be good to jazz it up with a new logo, colour sceme and layout...

How about RED, BLACK and WHITE for new colours? ;)

Great minds Caz!

I actually suggested this to the people above yesterday - hopefully it'll be considered! :thumbsup: I actually put a few ideas forward to freshen up TOC..... I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking of it! :thumbsup:

How about RED, BLACK and WHITE for new colours? ;)

yeah Toyota Sport looks superb in them colours ;)

Perhaps a list of appearance changes could be made up?

Then we could all see what we think would be good/bad.

Just a thought..

You could have a 'design a logo' comeptition?

Give the basic spec (size in pixels, what it has to contain) and then let everyone who wants to submit a logo...

I think thats a plan ;) nice one.. bring in some more TOC fun :)

Now.. where is that photoshop "how to"?.. or can i use crayons and post it? :lol:

Just a thought..

You could have a 'design a logo' comeptition?

Give the basic spec (size in pixels, what it has to contain) and then let everyone who wants to submit a logo...

Sounds good :thumbsup:

i'd reccomend for fairness you have submissions via email before a certain closing date, then the mods pick the best ten and could be put to a public vote?

• 4 weeks later...

surely just a coincidence that Everton play in Blue then Kev !! :P

I remember several years ago your away kit was a sort of Salmon Pink colour..........we could try that ??

surely just a coincidence that Everton play in Blue then Kev !! :P

I remember several years ago your away kit was a sort of Salmon Pink colour..........we could try that ??

I like blue. Yeah, it's probably got a lot to do with Everton but I genuinely like the colour more than any other.

That salmon kit was possibly the worst kit in history (well, except for any with the Liver bird on, of course), right up there with the chocolate brown Coventry kit

• 2 weeks later...

Is anything being done about this?

Reason I ask is I've found a really nice skin on Invisionize which I reckon might suit the "new improved" TOC :thumbsup:

Link

Hi

I dont think we will be changing anything with the skin until the new version comes out in a few weeks. We will then wait a few weeks after to get rid of all the bugs.

New version has alot of changes and this skin will not work.

cheers