Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Farewell And Goodbye

G6AArgh

Hi all, i know i havnt posted on here for a long time (i think this is my first this year!) but i just dropped in to say goodbye to the owners club as i will shortly be selling my G6R due to new commitments (going back to school at 28!) so a boring ultra economical oil burner is required :!Removed!:

Whilst ive not been posting on TOC ive been EXTREMELY busy at work with the intension (until recently) of saving for an engine conversion and was very close to my target of 4k but due to to the fact my jobs w**k and is taking me nowhere fast im going to re educate myself and hard cash is needed.

I havnt done an awful lot since i last posted exept all the usual servicing stuff, but i have fitted some KYB shocks at the front and fensport springs all round as the orignal shocks were leaking and the Gmax spings were a bit to low for the rough ***** roads around here. so as a parting shot heres some photos i took today for the trader and myself :thumbsup:

Picture295.jpg

Picture296.jpg

Picture297.jpg

Picture300.jpg

dude - you dont have to leave the toc just because you're slling your car - :thumbsup:

Rash

what a shame that you have to sell your G6R it looks very nice .

good luck on school :yes:

hoho, its one of the best cars ive ever owned its never given me grief of any sort and attracts lots of admiration from all sorts of age groups (it is a corolla after all) i will be sorry to see her go, but go she must, shes on autotrader website today and the mag friday for 4k. I reckon i will get it as shes been fully valeted today and got 6 layers of various treatments yesterday and she looks Amazing :crybaby: so i hope she will be difficult to resist.

yup but with over 100k on the clock and from what ive read on here about the various problems and sometimes iffy build quality i can beleive the price, mines got 80bhp less, true but its very rare that you have any topics of the same nature about the AE111s and its cheaper to insure and looks better, im sure it will sell..... :yes: eventually