Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Door Lock Problems

Mart Line

Hello All. I've just got my new (second hand) Toyota Corolla Verso, and everything was fine for the first week or so, but now the doors won't lock or unlock using the key fob. The emergency key works fine, but obviously I'm keen to get the buttons working again.

I've tried both key fobs, and neither works, but the little red light comes on when you press the button, so I'm guessing it's not a Battery problem.

I'm assuming that it's a fuse, but I can't find any info as to which of the fuses in the four fuse boxes it might be. Does anyone have any ideas?

:help:

Cheers

Martin

Know sod all about those cars, BUT if it's a toyota set up then if there is a fuse box under the dash then thats the first place to look.

If it's not a toyota setup then it could be a inline fuse again it will or should be under the dash.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Paul.

• 2 weeks later...

Try pointing the fob at the car and pressing both buttons. Keep them held down for approx 20 seconds and see if they work. If not, they'll probably need recoding or you're 'dome' fuse has blown.