Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stiff Clutch

carday

Yes, it was the first thing I noticed on the test drive. Got used to it now though but I do tend to stick it in neutral and put the handbrake on rather than sit with the pedal down in traffic jams these days unlike past cars.

does anyone find the clutch pedal a tad "stiff" I've got muscles on my muscles on my left leg

I found that as well when I changed to a '53 Avensis from a Vectra. You do get use to it, although it can be quite tiring in a traffic jam or slow moving traffic.

I think that the throttle pedal is quite heavy too.

Hi know this is Avensis not Corrola group... (Got my Avensis at the weekend.) But I used to drive a 2.0 D4D 114PSI turbo one.

The clutch was really heavy!! I also took the option to not sit holding it in in queus!!!

I assumed it was heavey due to the fact the enigin kicked in lots of power just on 2000 revs therefor a heavy clutch to make sure all the power got to the wheels!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links