Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bluetooth On Tr

smilewhenurhappy

Hello

I've just taken delivery of a Tr which is great, except for entering the telephone numbers for the voice activated dialing on the fitted bluetooth....

Can this be done by dialing in the numbers at all? The system does not like my ascent one little bit!!!

Any help greatfully received.

Different car but same problem ...... I gave up in the end ;) !

Interested to hear if there is a way

It would be sooooo useful to be able to say 'call XXXXX' etc.

three different people have now tried it< and none of us can get it to take a four it always repeats zero!!

please, if anyone can help!

Solved 95 :thumbsup: percent of voice recognition troubles after I changed the language setting from the default "US English" to UK English". But would recommend that all storage of numbers in the "contact list" is done with engine off to cut down background noise.

Solved 95 :thumbsup: percent of voice recognition troubles after I changed the language setting from the default "US English" to UK English". But would recommend that all storage of numbers in the "contact list" is done with engine off to cut down background noise.

Hi John

Can you advise where I find the bit to change the language? I can;t find the option on the menus?

Thanks for the advice

Rachel

Hi John

Can you advise where I find the bit to change the language? I can;t find the option on the menus?

Thanks for the advice

Rachel

Rachel

If you got the "bluetooth SWC" handbook with your car you will find it on page 24 ( tucked in at the back when really you should set the language first)

Only do it if you have the female American anouncements as changing the language erases your contact list completely.

But as I originally said it was well worth it as it almost completly cleared up the problem.

Come back to me if you dont have the book

John

My mate Dave - who has just taken delivery of one of these, says that it does understand the request for a voicetag actually on the phone. So, he programmes the phone with the voicetags (not the car Bluetooth) and then just says "voicetag" or somesuch, and the car kit connects to the phone - which then does the voice recognition.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links