Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Got It

breezer

Whoop :D

Nice little car, quite like it.

Pro's: great to drive, nice and light steering/gears, nice interior, looks gorgeous in black, handles well.

Con's: noisy inside (although it does sound sporty), sound system is pants (no bass :(), handbrake rather low down, and i can feel something under the accelerator.

I can live with the cons though. Air con is a wonderful thing to have :D

Pix to follow!!!!!!!

Overall i love the car!

Glad your happy with it, I love this time of year as working in car sales it is a nice feeling when people come in really excited about driving their new toy away :D

Little problem, think it may have sorted itself out, but...

I tuned in 5 radio stations, had it on the 3rd one and after a short while it would switch automatically to the 5th, so i switched back and it happened again. My dad said it had happened to him too, but it seems to have stopped (hopefully).

Ever heard of this happening before?

Glad your happy with it, I love this time of year as working in car sales it is a nice feeling when people come in really excited about driving their new toy away :D

Yes Ryan.. but some salesmen ask really really really stupid questions.. like when i got my roadster... sun was shining.. really hot.. "Do you want the top up or down?" :lol:

Glad you like the car Breezer :thumbsup: The radio thing.. maybe to do with Traffic Alerts? it changing channels to give you the latest reports as they are broadcast?

You'ld be surprised, we had people test driving the Micra CC back when we had really hot weather who wanted the roof up...

The only stupid question is the one that goes unasked :D

... and i can feel something under the accelerator.

It's a foot rest. Do you have mats? If so take them up and you will see a shaped part of the floor under the accelerator so you can rest your heel on it.

Paul.

You'ld be surprised, we had people test driving the Micra CC back when we had really hot weather who wanted the roof up...

The only stupid question is the one that goes unasked :D

But when testing convertibles its better to have the roof up - so you get a feeling for what the car will be like most of the time..

... and i can feel something under the accelerator.

It's a foot rest. Do you have mats? If so take them up and you will see a shaped part of the floor under the accelerator so you can rest your heel on it.

Paul.

Ahhh, well its a bit in the way lol!

Right, since i definately wont be getting a new headunit, is it worth buying nice expensive Speakers and shoving them in? Will i notice any difference?

You can turn the bass up :thumbsup: ... just press that audion cont. button and press the tuning buttons up or down to alter the bass, treble and the balance (whether you want the sound to come out left/right and front/back). Not that it does much though :P. Where did you get a glovebox lid from??

Oh i wondered if there was a button to do this, i cant remember seeing that button but il check.

I got the glove box lid from planet peugeot parts, someone else did too and said if it broke they wouldnt bother getting another one, but i think i need a lid to hide stuff, dont want things on show: http://www.planetpeugeotparts.com/FullDeta...?ProductID=1322

Heres another thread with piccy: http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=48946

Edit, found that button - thanks, bit more bass and trebble was needed - turned them right up lol!!

It has fallen off yet after 21000miles :!Removed!: :D

It looks fine in that pic, did you mean it hasnt fallen off? 21000 Miles is a lot of mileage! :D

• 1 month later...

It has fallen off yet after 21000miles :!Removed!: :D

It looks fine in that pic, did you mean it hasnt fallen off? 21000 Miles is a lot of mileage! :D

I did, thanks ;) , but at the moment in the cold the plastic hinge has gone stiff and the lid won't stay shut :ffs: