Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Random Disclosure Thread!

TheNissanMan

The Random Disclosure Thread is a thread for any thoughts or happenings that have happened to you the day you post, they don't have to correlate to any previous posts in thread and can be what ever you want....

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Had my first accident at work today, drove a customers car into the valet bay door :eek:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Caz SR

• JustJJ

• Fidgits

Had my first accident at work today, drove a customers car into the valet bay door :eek:

Hahaha... You numpty! Good job you got the day off tomorrow, or is that the reason you have the day off tomorrow?!

Hahaha... You numpty! Good job you got the day off tomorrow, or is that the reason you have the day off tomorrow?!

Fridays the one day off I have a week !

had a really ***** day at work today...

work sucks... big time... swear one of the guys there hates me..

anyone got another job for me?

dont wanna go tomorrow...

but abseiling at the weekend!

Found out another way about how to annoy a Customer when they are annoyed with one of the Engineers who inspected her car and said she was a liar "I can't comment on that I'm afraid" :lol:

Great weather today, no rain, no problems.......NO ******* BUILDERS!!!!!!!! :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

The plumber and electrician were supposed to work yesterday..........never turned up. :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

Will I ever get the house weather tight? If it rains again I'll have to spend all my time mopping up instead of preparing for decorating.

God I'm peed off!!!!!!

had a really ***** day at work today...

work sucks... big time... swear one of the guys there hates me..

anyone got another job for me?

dont wanna go tomorrow...

but abseiling at the weekend!

And France in 4 weeks hun.... :thumbsup:

Great weather today, no rain, no problems.......NO ******* BUILDERS!!!!!!!! :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

The plumber and electrician were supposed to work yesterday..........never turned up. :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

Will I ever get the house weather tight? If it rains again I'll have to spend all my time mopping up instead of preparing for decorating.

God I'm peed off!!!!!!

Now that is annoying :ffs: :ffs:

Fridays the one day off I have a week !

Yeah and dont I know it.... :rolleyes: :P :D

I own a porsche 911 :D :P

if i were in your shoes i'ld be out playing in it not on a forum :D

i have been.

a lot.

and using a lot of petrol..

Not to mention she's still giving off a lot of heat after 2 hours of being put away :(

I'm meant to be out, drinking, and making myself merry... Instead I'm trying to fix certificate issues with Domain Controllers... Grrr... :ffs: (and posting here while reboots happen!)

Not to mention she's still giving off a lot of heat after 2 hours of being put away

Look on the bright side - at least your garage will stay warm in winter!

I'm meant to be out, drinking, and making myself merry... Instead I'm trying to fix certificate issues with Domain Controllers... Grrr... :ffs: (and posting here while reboots happen!)

Not to mention she's still giving off a lot of heat after 2 hours of being put away

Look on the bright side - at least your garage will stay warm in winter!

lol yeah - forget high energy bills.... Ians house will be heated on whats generated from the engine bay of the beast in the garage! :lol::lol:

Which actually by the way I know is a bit silly as I've visited Ians house and know he has a detached garage, but maybe the heat is so immense it travels.... :lol:

I'm getting married on Sunday! :D :wacko::unsure:

enjoy ya big day hon :)

Im In court on Monday! woo hoo </sarcasm> :P

and erm... Off to France in 4 weeks! woot woot! :P (hopefully my passport will be returned to me soon :P nice and new)...

And still job hunting lol

Been a bit of a rubbish week for me... But things are on the up from tomorrow and I've raised £155.00 so far for my Breast Cancer Care Pink Aerobics Challenge!! :)

Thanks to those who have sponsored me here. :wub: :group-cuddles:

Here here to that!

And big hugs to those who have sponsored me too! you fab people you! ;)

Cant wait to throw meself off the building ;)

BOING! :P

Aye... along with the 'hold on tight' and 'dont look down' :P

not to mention 'abseiling off a hospital? well you are at the right place if anything happens' :o

I watching crappy american football to see if I win a stack of cash!

Then work at 9am

:o

I'm off again today, and have been off work all week as advised.

Did me back in Sunday, and spent the first couple of days lying on the floor, trying to move around, and not being able to stand up straight.

Had been on Nurofen and the likes, but nothing hit it.

I've been prescribed diclofenac to help ease the pain, and I have to say after 36 hours, it's much better than it was before.

Bit of a sod though, as I want to go out on me bike, and need to wash the car!!!

This thread reminds me of 2 threads on another forum I use:

The "What made you smile today" thread,

and the "What p***** you off today" thread.

Don't know why I bother doing any work really. 1 month of my work time just kicked out of the window.

Ah well... Excrement happens <_<

A

I had the most ridiculous conversation I've ever had in work the other day (bare in mind I've been here for almost 2 & a half years & we always have barnpots phoning). I work in a central heating office & some1 phoned & after the usual hello's the conversation went something like this:

Customer - "The [pressure] gauge on my boiler is usually in the middle of the green but now it's borderline red" [a common thing when the Boiler is doing extra work, i.e. when the heating is switched on for the 1st time in months because of a cold day]

Me - "That's fine, there's no problem with that unless it goes right into the red so don't worry about it"

Cust - "What do I do then?"

Me - "Nothing, just keep an eye on it, there's no problem, if the pressure goes up too much the Boiler automatically vents some outside anyway to stop any problems being caused so you've got nothing to worry about"

Cust - "Is this phonecall being recorded?"

Me - "Erm, no [???]"

Cust - "So, if something happens I haven't got any proof I've phoned have I?"

Me - "Erm, no... but nothing dangerous will happen, that's how the boilers are designed"

Cust - "Ok, bye" [Hangs up]

I'm laughing about it now just thinking about it, the weirdo