• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Caz SR

• JustJJ

• Fidgits

Arne't kids great.. my youngest just came in and told me that the window of the hut "just smashed".. off i go to investigate this unusual happening.

I walk down the back path, i look to my right and i see the Swingball Pole, or rather half of it.. lying on the grass... "hmmm" i thought, i walk towards the hut where i see the other half of the pole lying on the grass beside it, "what happened?" i asked him... "well...." he said, "I was just swing the pole around when that part (points to the pole near the hut) came off itself and hit the glass".. "So YOU smashed the window then?" i asked him, " it didn't *just smash* after all?", to which he replied "you could say that.. but it was an accident"

What can i do.. at least he admitted it.... e . v . e . n . t . u . a . l . l . y.

haven't had a cigarette all day and am ready to bite somebodys :censor: head off... I hate being broke.... role on payday.....

haven't had a cigarette all day and am ready to bite somebodys :censor: head off... I hate being broke.... role on payday.....

Payday when you wont be buying anymore death sticks I hope.... buy me something instead... ;) :lol:

I managed to finally find an NHS dentist willing to take on new patients! Appointment booked 3rd November! Yep, still have to wait til November for an appointment... :rolleyes:

I lied at work about the reasons for being late today. I said" there was a huge accident on the highway" :o , but I forgot to mention it was in other highway than the one I take to come here :P :P :P

The thing is the pillow was so nice to me.... :!Removed!:

Cheers from BA

ARGENTINA

I got ****** off at stupid little cabin crew girls trying to sneak make-up through security - ok its OTT but thems the rules .

This is probably going to be the last post I make as a single woman.....

Have a fantastic day Rach - may you both live happily ever after :thumbsup:

You know, another forum I post on (no, not that one) has a thread just like this - which is great - but there its called "Who Cares?". I only say that as it sounds a bit less like like a streaker's night out than "Random Disclosure" :D

Today I will mostly be erecting fences and laying slabs. Woo yay...

:thumbsup:

A

Best of luck with your erection and laying Alan :P

I shall try to clock up the 500+ mile mark on the new Yaris with a trip into wildest Suffolk this evening. :thumbsup:

I dislocated some toes playing football the other day and started back at the gym last night!

Finally got a mate going whos as competitive as me so we both work hard!

Found out last weekend that a 4x4 has bumped the front of my car then done a runner!

Best of luck with your erection and laying Alan :P

I shall try to clock up the 500+ mile mark on the new Yaris with a trip into wildest Suffolk this evening. :thumbsup:

Doh! Normally I'm so good at avoiding double entrendres... :D

Have fun!

A

Drove to Hainault to pick up a parcel & went over a Flyover twice, first time as a driver for me. The other thing I've never done as a driver is go to a McDonalds/Burger King/KFC drive through :blink:

Now that's random :lol:

Drove to Hainault to pick up a parcel & went over a Flyover twice, first time as a driver for me. The other thing I've never done as a driver is go to a McDonalds/Burger King/KFC drive through :blink:

Now that's random :lol:

Did a drive-thru for the first time a few months ago - you're not the only one T! :laughing:

Suffering after a late one, getting back in from London at 2am after negotiating a huge group of neds having a fight on the train carriage I was on. :censor: :ffs:

Chav.

In Milton Keynes the other weekend I was in a Weatherspoons and went to the toilet. In the toilet were two people fighting, one was using a crutch to batter this guys head, dunno why I started at the urinal but luckily I did not pay for this mistake and they kept away from knocking me :P

Whats a ned? :lol:

Its originally the scottish term for a Chav :shutit:

lol I'm so naive.... :lol:

I'm just about to go round my friends house for tea.... we sound like two old women but we enjoy it! :D We are both 25 after all... ;)

Might drag her into town as well as I have birthday money to spend! :yes:

Got the bike back together again, and went for a blat around town for the first time on it (have whipped thru town previously, but mainly ridden it round the lanes).

Lots of attention from people, which was nice. :D

Also got a rather exciting phone call this afternoon (about the bike), but so far, it's a secret. ;)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

...and breathe...

After a day of visiting friends I'm now house & dog sitting for my other friend while she goes to see Robbie Williams in concert at Leeds....

I'd much rather be at the concert, but I can't complain - her doggy is nice! :D

Oh and I've got a pooter to use and a cabinet full of DVD's as well! :lol: