Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Random Disclosure Thread!

TheNissanMan

Just sitting here and winding down......................rotten start to day with the 'eggs over the car' incedent, then we went to pick my bro' up from airport and had to wait 2.5 hours - grrrrrrrrrr. :hug: so sitting here with Les and a nice glass of wine and feelin better by the minute!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drunk:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Caz SR

• JustJJ

• Fidgits

Well I chucked meself off a building in B'ham :)

was great fun, then went to the pub before collapsing back at home and snoozing the afternoon away :P

Clocked up my 500 miles plus on the way back from Suffolk....................due another200+ later today.....................I am off to Donnington park motor racing (as a spectator) :)

At this rate it will soon be run in ;)

Clocked up my 500 miles plus on the way back from Suffolk....................due another200+ later today.....................I am off to Donnington park motor racing (as a spectator) :)

At this rate it will soon be run in ;)

I had to cancel the trip to Donnington (and let down my son (25), who was really looking forward to the day out)

When I woke up this morning I felt really ill (Dizzy, sick.................everything that you might feel with a hangover except I HAD NOT TOUCHED A DROP)

I still do not feel too good after spending all morning back in bed.

It really hurts me to let him down as I don't get many trips out with this particular son :crybaby:

I hope to feel better soon :sick:

Yeah, that sucks... :(

Patio is down, fence is up, base for the shed is in place and the shed has been purchased and is sitting (in bits) on my driveway.

I am totally knackered...

Zzzzzz.....

A

Should have been working on the garden today but had a lie in after a great BBQ with friends last night.

Took the bike out this afternoon for a nice ride, it's been a gorgeous weekend :thumbsup:

P.S. Hope you get well soon Steve. I had a Flu like thing all last week, really knocked me for six. It's nice to be able to breath again!

Hardly slept in 48hrs, buzzing on a natural high right now :D

JJ that sucks but i bet it could have been worse - doesnt seem to harsh, hope you dont miss your skye too much :(

p.s i bought another car yesterday and got lost in the centre of london, but found my way out all on my own and then vowed never to go back to the god forsaken place ever again!

Aye im not too unhappy with it... best of a bad bunch of scenarios really,..... just gotta wait it out... and polish car lots now hehehe...

Really sorry to hear about that JJ, I was thinking of you earlier - and like Teegs said, it could have been worse I suppose...

At least you'll be driving again when we go to France.... :thumbsup:

What car did you buy Teegs?? Mk2 Fiesta? ;)

Wouldnt have mattered anyways Em... can drive in France even when banned :P hehehe love those loopholes... but yeah, will be driving again asd of 2nd or 3rd of Oct methinks :)

Wouldnt have mattered anyways Em... can drive in France even when banned :P hehehe love those loopholes... but yeah, will be driving again asd of 2nd or 3rd of Oct methinks :)

I know hun, I was thinking along the lines of driving in the UK as in driving to airport or whatever we're doing.... :lol:

Smee again.

Feeling much better now.....................thanks for all your good wishes

Absolutely no idea what it was that made me "tilt" on Sunday..................I have put it down (possibly) to the excellent chinese meal consumed on Saturday night.........................It seemed O.K. at the time :)

Your kind thoughts and sentiments on here really helped me through it............Thank you all :blush:

I'm back around from the busiest summer in the history of the world... ever!!

Also, i feel a cold coming on :crybaby:

Have you missed me?? :P

Today i went to see the Phlebotomist to get blood taken (again).. need a full blood count done, and now i have to wait for a lung scan to come through.

Why??? I here you ask...

Earlier topic

The woman in the chippy drew a happy face on my hamburger with tomato sauce!!

:lol:

Now thats random :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links