Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Random Disclosure Thread!

TheNissanMan

The woman in the chippy drew a happy face on my hamburger with tomato sauce!!

:lol:

Now thats random :lol::lol:

Agreed!

I went into Sainsbury's to get 3 things today, came out £16 lighter - why do we always spend & buy more when we are adamant all we want is those few things? :lol:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Caz SR

• JustJJ

• Fidgits

Now thats random :lol::lol:

Agreed!

I went into Sainsbury's to get 3 things today, came out £16 lighter - why do we always spend & buy more when we are adamant all we want is those few things? :lol:

I know... she said I looked as though I needed cheering up. Worked a treat! :thumbsup:

Oh and on the shopping thing... it's a curse I swear!! Went into Asda's one day for one thing and came out with 3 bags full of stuff! :blink:

I love it when that sort of thing happens - restores my faith in human nature :D

(How's the job hunting going? I haven't been on MSN much lately...)

A

alright thanks alan... just sending out my CV etc... so will need to wait a few days see if i hear anything! :)

It's cause you're women!!!!

:P

Nooo, its actually a proven way of supermarkets to make money.... they're called "offers" and I'm a sucker for them...

If its buy one get one free, no matter what it is, I'll get it.... if cat food has 20p off, even if I dont need cat food, I'll buy it.... if chocolate muffins are on special, you'll guarantee I'll buy them....

Special offers are the devils in disguise!

And then I'll get home and realise I've forgotten the one thing I went to Tescos for in the first place! :lol:

It's cause you're women!!!!

:P

Well thanks for clearing that one up for me, I did wonder what the two round things on my chest were :lol: now you've cleared it all up for me! :P

Went to see Severence at the cinema today :ph34r:

Still confused as to whether I've just wasted the last 2hrs of my life or not..........

Oxford United are top of the league with 5 points between us and 2nd place.

We have had our best start to the season in 50 years and on Tuesday won our first Tuesday game at home for 8 years! (Supposed curse)!

Despite being relegated to the conference we sold many more season tickets than last year as the fans are supporting Nick Merry who bought out Kassam and brought in Jim Smith as manager.

Middle kid (13 years old - i think )comes in yesterday. "I fell off my bike" and shows me his elbow.. " go wash it out , i'll get the 1st aid box".. and i go in the kitchen while he goes to the bathroom.

My wife gets up to go and see if he is ok.. "Davy.. don't bother with the 1st aid kit.. we're going to the hospital"...

He didn't just skin his elbow, he fell onto gravel and skinned it to the bone, there was fleshy bits hanging all over the place :eek: The nurse cleans it out with Iodine and the doctor put in a few stitches.. he has to go see the nurse tommorow to get the dressing changed. All this and not a tear to be seen.

Got back on line today after having my account suspended for sending a malicious email on Sunday (never even sent one :huh: )

Before anybody starts to panic, my antivirus is up to date, always has been and always will be ;)

Typical bloke "It's just a scratch" :lol:

The last time he fell he said he hurt his wrist... but was ok.. later that evening he went to his bed.. in the morning he said it was still sore, a bit worse than it was the night before, and we had a few tears.. "hmmm" i thought, "not like that one to cry when he hurts himself".. so off to hospital where an X-Ray showed a broken wrist :lol:

Did you all know that today is "International Talk Like a Pirate" day :blink:

So I'll start of with "Ahaar me harties, Avast behind" :lol::lol: :arrgg-matey:

Typical bloke "It's just a scratch" :lol:

The last time he fell he said he hurt his wrist... but was ok.. later that evening he went to his bed.. in the morning he said it was still sore, a bit worse than it was the night before, and we had a few tears.. "hmmm" i thought, "not like that one to cry when he hurts himself".. so off to hospital where an X-Ray showed a broken wrist :lol:

Any1 know if there are any Father Of The Year competitions in Britain? Laughing at your son's broken wrist? You get my vote :thumbsup:

Nah, I'm only messing, my brother's like that, he once got his finger caught in a car door & my mum only noticed when he kind of nudged her in the arm & pointed at it. It's useful though because he's the clumsiest person I know now so he's always testing out his pain threshold.

I got HD ready today.. got shot of our 19 oldies TV and DVD and got a nice new 37" LG LCD jod.. complete with DVD and 5.1 Home Cinema System and stand.. very pleased with it so far :)

Pity i needed the help of the kids to tune it in :lol: I must be getting old.

I wasn't impressed with the BBC showing that football bung thing at 9 last night when Everton were playing & didn't finish until about 9:45. Would have taped it if I was more on the ball (sorry, couldn't resist) but oh well, looks like it was only Bolton & Portsmouth who got mentioned anyway

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links