Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Exhaust For My Tubby (xs Power)

projectprelude

My HKS has been giving me grief for a while now. THe pipe section has rotted and split and i dont have the time or paitents to fix it so its on to bigger and better things.

100_0767Medium.jpg

I went for the XS power system 3" cat back fully stanless steel from www.xs-power.co.uk because it looked exactly the way wanted and wasnt stupidly expensive!

100_0776Medium.jpg

100_0782Medium.jpg

100_0786Medium.jpg

100_0785Medium.jpg

100_0787Medium.jpg

100_0791Medium.jpg

100_0788Medium.jpg

100_0789Medium.jpg

100_0792Medium.jpg

Im well pleased with it it sounds awesome! the HKS was too quiet for me the XS power system has a real nice deep burble to it but not over the top and performance wise its like driving a diffrent car. I was worried about losing power moving away from the HKS but its definaly more responsive.

Looks good mate. Similar to the HKS Super Drager but a lot cheaper!!

I had the XS Power decat pipe on mine and it was the best mod I did. Awsome amounts of boost for buck and quicker spool up time. Oh and more turbo sound in your ear :yes:

Joe

oh yes thats one fine looking exhaust mate. Now thats what i need to get for myself mate. I will have to have a look on that website :thumbsup:

jerry!!

that looks great! looked at that myself, but was put off with the 'eBay tat' image

but looks damn good quality.... looks like a Departure 2 aswell :)

may have to reconcider it this winter