Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rev 6 Rear Lights .....

was looking to get rev 3 rear lights for my Mr2, but the rev 6 ones are prob cheaper and alot easier to find also.

Curious as to what others think of them though....

As you might have seen on other posts - I love them :). Saving up to get some around Xmas time ;)

It's all down to personal taste at the end of the day :) - so buy what you like and enjoy :) :)

Gotta say im not sure if the REV6 will go with my cars colour too well tbh, the ones on at the moment look fantastic anyway :D

Also I vowed to leave the exterior alone...!

in all honesty i like the original lights reminds me of the back of the lotus elan in the old 'OUT RUN' computer games (really old school), rev 3's are good too, but rev 6 i don't think look finished..very kit car,..sorry i know i'll get slated :bye:

Personally, well you all know what I'm going to say...

Still trying to find out if I have a set of rev 3 for sale though...

http://www.mrtwo.co.uk/

Fill out an order form off here.

Got mine in the colour i want for £255.

Very helpful and they source them from Japan!!

I have to wait until end off Aug which i ain't bothered about as My car isn't due til then either :D

Can't wait :) :) :)

Looking through the site.....

£50!! For a Toyota Badge - Who on earth is going to pay that amount for a poxy Badge that says Toyota - incredible :eek:

God only knows how much these are from Mr T - £100???

A Range Rover Badge is only £30 - and the vehicle costs £50,000+ new

A silver front Toyota Badger from Mr T is about £12 inc. the adhesive stuff on the back of it to place right on the car....

You can get those cheaply in the UK.

The silver Mk3 Text Badge for the centre rear is also available for about £6... I know Mk3 but some people put them in the centre of the back of a Mk2 as well....

Ryan,

Do you think it was the standard Badge i.e. the colour coded one that says "Toyota" that's what I thought it was, as you say, the silver ones are £12. I think I've got me wires crossed somewhere :) I hope!!

Good Luck!! Not much description - but I think it's the one - astronomical price if it is - pure fantasy land :wacko:

Should hopefully find out today if I can sell the Rev 3 lights, how much should they go for, any idea's ?