Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aygo Black Leather Gearknob.

kenl

Could an Aygo Black owner let me know what the leather gearknob is like? Does it feel nice quality? Any chance of psting a pic? :)

Finally, anyone have an idea what this would cost from the dealer?

Ta.

i didnt know they came with a differnt gear knob :o

The Aygo Black is based on the '+' model but gains black paint included in price, special edition 8 spoke 14-inch alloy wheels, black leather gear knob and aluminium door sill scuff plates with Aygo logo.

We pick our Aygo Black up in about two hours time but then I've got to go to work :angry: , I'll take a picture tomorrow unless someone beats me to it :)

The planet peugeot site has an alloy gear knob, the one in the aygo black is pants....along with the gaiter, could definately do with a revamp lol

We pick our Aygo Black up in about two hours time but then I've got to go to work :angry: , I'll take a picture tomorrow unless someone beats me to it :)

Well, I'm still waitin' :P

Good things come to those that wait :D

Here ya go mate

AygoGearKnobpic1.jpg

AygoGearKnobpic2.jpg

yea, how come no one can design good gear knobs... the best one iv seen is the leather/alluminium one in the 206 but that wouldnt suit the aygo so i dunno, iv got a richbrook one but iv really gone off it now!

if anyone finds one thats suits the colour scheme please let me know!

Good things come to those that wait :D

Here ya go mate

AygoGearKnobpic1.jpg

AygoGearKnobpic2.jpg

Thanks, I like it. Nice and under-stated.

the Corolla gear knob suits it really well! justthe gatior doesnt sit right. dunno what you could do about thatreally, i think it needs tobe bigger with more slack.

I like that Ebay one...the Yaris Blue/Colour Collection/T-Spirit/T-Sport isn't bad either:

gearstick1206.jpg

Yep. that's just like mine.

dash7.jpg

I like my knob. :D