Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stolen! Pls Read

StacytheBloke

NOW BEEN FOUND

Stolen Last night Sunday 10th September between 10 pm and 8.30 am on monday from the staffordshire moorlands (near alton towers)

White gen 5 toyota celica gt-r (was at jae if you saw it)

any info let us know

celica-roaches.jpg

Had different wheels on it though (black bk racing 5 spokes)

car definately gone from outside my house, no signs of anything (broken glass, bits of lock)

was alarmed and immobilised and i have very nosey neighbours (i a good way) and nobody saw anything.

Stumped is the word

As said on Suprasonic, very sorry to hear that mate!!! Seems to have been a bit recently, my old grey supra was stolen from its new owner last week too!!!!

Just when you had got it all sorted too :(

flippen ek dude :blink:

There seems to be cars getting pinched everywhere at the mo :wacko:

Fingers crossed you get it back soon man :unsure:

Will definitely keep an eye out on my travels, really sorry to hear about it...

Is there any chance someone could have stolen the car keys from your house? Sounds very much like someone had a key, hence the lack of broken glass & alarm...

Hope she turns up soon!

Cheers all,

no its gone without a trace, i've still got the keys, the alarm thingy and the locking wheel nut key, took a roll around the moors as cars get burnt out up there all the time, as you can see from the pic i live in the middle of nowhere, so normally someone would have reported it by now if it was up there.

Joys of making an insurance claim to experience now!

From Leek, in the background of my car pic is the roaches, picture was taken on morridge. i'm in Cheddleton btw, on station road! not far away at all.

What are the chances another celica and landrover owner 2 miles up the road, small world

Was taken from outside my house, just near the caravan park. (Which the police suspect is the reason car theft is sooo bad along my road, but it can't be a coincidence that so many cars go on sunday evenings and bank holiday monday evenings when all the caravaners leave)

I don't live in Leek now, moved to Sunny Stoke-on-Trent!! I Still go to Leek often though, infact I'm going tonight!

The avatar picture of the Landrover was taken at Caverswall, in the quarry

I'l keep my eyes peeled for any white gen 5's :thumbsup:

Its been found! in Caverswall (1/2 way between stafford and uttoxeter about 35 miles from my house) on someones driveway being stripped, luckily they haven't got very far and all the bits (according to them) are still there. Entry has been forced though and the alarm has been toasted, as has the ignition as they have hotwired it. All this thatcham stuff is a load of crud, £400 cat1 alarm/immob system, approved fitter, and they still got in and drove it away. Granted the alarm was fitted in 1999 but still.

Was recovered about 5pm this evening so the police are keeping it under cover to dry off before dusting it for prints, hopefully can have a look at it tomorrow and see just how bad the damage is, hopefully you mobile Battery will still be in it Karma!

Information is a bit sketchy at the moment from the police as they were all going home so should know more tomorrow, at least its not been torched or crashed, disassebled i can deal with as long as its not a Shell and a skip load of bits.

Thanks to everyone for keeping their eyes out

Its been found! in Caverswall (1/2 way between stafford and uttoxeter about 35 miles from my house) on someones driveway being stripped, luckily they haven't got very far and all the bits (according to them) are still there. Entry has been forced though and the alarm has been toasted, as has the ignition as they have hotwired it. All this thatcham stuff is a load of crud, £400 cat1 alarm/immob system, approved fitter, and they still got in and drove it away. Granted the alarm was fitted in 1999 but still.

Was recovered about 5pm this evening so the police are keeping it under cover to dry off before dusting it for prints, hopefully can have a look at it tomorrow and see just how bad the damage is, hopefully you mobile battery will still be in it Karma!

Information is a bit sketchy at the moment from the police as they were all going home so should know more tomorrow, at least its not been torched or crashed, disassebled i can deal with as long as its not a shell and a skip load of bits.

Thanks to everyone for keeping their eyes out

One word, three sylobles -C**TS!!

Hope it sort its self out for yourself!!

They want Burnin!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links