Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Insurance Renewal

adamgt

My GT4 is now cheap to insure... woo hoo

22 with 2 yrs NCB Fully comp with 'More Than' = £437.26 fully comp!!! :D

starange thing... this is the price when the missus is a 'named driver'.. and i am the 'main driver'/policy holder.... but if i take her off the policy they wont insure me :huh:

ahh thats how you do it !

I refuse point blank to let her drive my car , i'll get a pick of her saxo n its dents to show why , but i might try adding my mum to my policy as a driver .

i put my father on my mr2 policy , with it being a new policy and no years of no claims discount . anyways it dropped the price by 210 quid. !Removed! marvellous rip off.

try the elephant web site - give adding new drivers a go and see.

Think Im gonna try addin a driver to my policy next time just been looking on this with and without an added driver http://www.moneysupermarket.com/motor/ and the difference is pretty big. Will probably try and add either my mum or dad as both have clean records. Is it best to add a female driver do you think?

If i remember correctly, having another person insured on your car makes your life look a little more stable (its assumed they are a partner), and with a stable life you are (apparently) less likely to wrap your car round a tree... :blink:

If i remember correctly, having another person insured on your car makes your life look a little more stable (its assumed they are a partner), and with a stable life you are (apparently) less likely to wrap your car round a tree... :blink:

TBH i think your right there :yes: as silly as it sounds to us. I did list her as 'partner' too.

Even with her insurance on the KA... she paid about £280 by herself, about 2 months later i added myself to the policy, expecting a nice charge, but to my delight they refunded me some money :lol: although you need to pay me to drive that thing :lol: (i joke about it but its an alright little car really)

You guys got some cheap insurance!

Mine's £735 a year. Under my mums name (45 yr's old) with FULL no claims bonus, and me (22) fully comp with £750 excess (I said £500, but tesco told me how I'm under 25 there is another fee of £250 or some crap, wasn't really listenin was on a high about my '94 Celica GT!).

I think when it runs out i'll be having a ganda at elephant.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links