Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav4 Photo's.

Uncle Bob

Nice RAV. Need a roof rack for your dogs sticks! :)
Agreed but you try getting the stick off of her!

7056651785_db1705f33a_z.jpg

No, you can't have it by jcross70, on Flickr

:D

That's one demon eyed canine Jason :eek:

I can see what you mean about getting the stick off her.

FFS Jason min but....The Bask of The Houndervilles right enough !!!!

What do you call a dug with eyes like that.....? Sir / Madam, depending on gender.....

Don't ever take it to any Highland Games.....it would come back with wan of those caber things.....

Big Kev

What do you call a dug with eyes like that.....? Sir / Madam, depending on gender.....

Don't ever take it to any Highland Games.....it would come back with wan of those caber things.....and don't come back saying "Don't be fooled by the eyes...he / she's actually a pussy cat..."....I am easily confused.

Big Kev

Don't ever take it to any Highland Games.....it would come back with wan of those caber things.....and don't come back saying "Don't be fooled by the eyes...he / she's actually a !Removed! cat..."....I am easily confused.

Big Kev

I'd love to say she's docile but even at 8 weeks she was a bit lively. :D

5319649457_930977ec5f_z.jpg

Grrrr, lemme outta here!!! by jcross70, on Flickr

She's not aggressive, just playful with a tendency to chewing things like sticks, shoes, anything put through the letterbox, kitchens, Ford Pumas etc...

I am not a great fan of dogs to be honest, but there is something about yours that I think is really great !!

• 1 month later...

DSC_0116800x600.jpg

On Anglesey last month

DSC_0305800x600.jpg

In the Swiss Alps last week

DSC_0185800x600.jpg

Lake Como last week.We did 3600miles in the end.

And as were doing pets, heres my best friend Nina.....

DSC_0079800x600.jpg

• 1 month later...

post-122804-0-27298900-1339817459_thumb.post-122804-0-79798000-1339817507_thumb.post-122804-0-31826400-1339817540_thumb.

this is my 2010 toyota rav4 limited

Edited by pop pop

Take it back quick, Kevster....stupid eejits have put your steering wheel at the wrong side.....NICE CAR BUDDY.

Big Kev :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to show off my new Rav4...

Rav421025.jpg

Rav421028.jpg

Rav421026.jpg

Rav421024.jpg

Beautiful Robert.

You will be very pleased with a number of things. They are quieter, smoother and the steering and suspension have been tweeked. The emmissions and fuel consumption are lower. It might take a few thousand miles to free up but you will feel it pulling better straight away.

Has it got the Touch and Go radio?

Green Don!!!

Green with envy as well, and it,s got a spare wheel on the rear door. You don,t see many of then these days, and that chrome grille!!!!! to die for.

Regards Clare

Thanks Don and Clare, I'm really happy with it. I had a petrol before but I reckon this is smoother and pulls like mad from low down. Already the consumption meter is showing 8.2l/100km (as opposed to 10.2l/km in the petrol) and I think it's got a slightly bigger tank - 60 instead of 50 Litres? The finish is like a mirror, I daren't touch it! There's a lot missing compared to the UK versions (rrp here is around €36k) and no, I don't have a touch and go radio as far as I know. But yes, it has a spare wheel! Even allowing for bias, I think they look better with, than without

The ride is better, the seats are firmer (but there again I'd done 148k km in the old one) and this morning I wrestled the dog guard into place and put the boot liner in - not exactly big mods!

My only daughter got married a fortnight ago so I'm still on cloud nine - broke, but on cloud 9 - and the car is a lovely treat.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Thought It was about time I showed my RAV4 which I am REALLY happy with. I bought it in 2005 having done only 16,000 miles. I've now done

75,000 miles and still going strong. Other than two A/F sensors and one ignition coil failure it has been excellent.

It seemed a good time to get some new photos as I washed it earlier today.

I think you'll agree that for 10years old this March it's looking good?

1Custom_zps04b216fc.jpg

- Genuine Toyota "Sport" Grille

- Genuine Toyota Front Guard with Lower Finisher

- Ring URSA Daytime Running Lights fitted with custom stainless steel brackets

2Custom_zpse15bb74a.jpg

As soon as the sidelights/dipped beams are turned on the DRL's turn off (as they should - Take note kids with fairy lights fitted!! :mad2: )

3Custom_zpsc1f4ace4.jpg

- TTE Front Spotlamps (Come on with High Beam)

4Custom_zps625e8987.jpg

- Genuine Toyota Front/Rear Mudflaps

- Genuine Toyota Side Steps

- Thule Aero Roof Bars and Thule Bike Carriers

5Custom_zpsbe911109.jpg

- Witter Detachable Towbar (Changed from the Toyota fixed swan neck as the towing height was way too low!!)

- Rear Door 90 Degree Checkstrap Conversion

- Genuine Toyota Rear Chrome Light Protectors

6Custom_zps4fd3ae4b.jpg

- Genuine Toyota Sports Pedal set

7Custom_zpscf3571cc.jpg

- Genuine Toyota Scuff Plates

8Custom_zpsf6293709.jpg

- VW Puddle Lights custom fitted

9Custom_zpsbf0a37ad.jpg

Nice one Lee. Great looking RAV with some well executed tweeks :thumbsup:

Just fyi Anchorman, the chrome bits on mine aren't side steps, they're Chrome Tubes, I think Dave.M called them Rocksliders or something!!! laughing.gif

Yes friends, our allies across the pond do in fact call them rock sliders. They find them useful when they go

offroading in their 4X4's especially on dry river beds where they protect sills etc from boulders and rocks

hence the name wacko.gif

Now hands up anyone in the UK who can find a dry river bed to go offroading ?..........................Anyone......

Ever ? thumbsup.gif

Dave.

Dave

As old as this quote is(I just joined today so starting to flicking through photos) I object from down under about our "dry" river beds. Yes in South Australia that applies but "oop north" no way. To give you an example-in the state of Queensland this week a town of Gladstone has had a METRE-31/2 feet-of rain in the last 48 HOURS with the capitol Brisbane expecting 1/2 METRE in the next couple of days!! http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/national/qld-residents-prepare-for-storm-tides/story-e6frfku9-1226562317262 They need floats up there at the moment not rocksliders!!!

• 5 weeks later...

post-129618-0-31143300-1361812679_thumb.some nice motor's just hope mine does it justice just my little rav4 and love it

first toyota ive owned normally ford or vauxhall man.had this for the grandkids keep them safe plus its the first 4wd the wife likes lol