Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav4 Photo's.

Uncle Bob

Guys, would be nice to see some photo's of your RAV4's,...

This is my first one ,a 1994, RAV4 J type , 2.0 Auto Japanese home market model.

bae316dd-ca4b-4b2c-ae7a-9eafa3037bbc_zps

• Like 3

• 7 months later...

rav.jpg

What the hell, here's mine (again).

Should of added my latest RAV4 some time back.......

RAV4atKeston.jpg

• Like 2

Keeping in with the good photo's of every one's RAV...

Here's my 2002 RAV in Blue (forgotten colour name)

53ca6c4a.jpg

2006_0605RAV40003.jpg

Enjoy.....

• Like 1

This is mine and very much loved...

Picture003-1.jpg

1996 and 101,000 miles in 11 years...

• Like 1

Dug out a picture of my "old" Rav to show you too!!

A 55 plate XT-R D4D on the Isle of Wight Ferry last summer, parked next to her bigger Amazon brother! B)

Traded her in for my T180 in Jan this year.

Picture066.jpg

53ca6c4a.jpg

2006_0605RAV40003.jpg

Enjoy.....

My nrg is that colour, think it's classed as balearic blue.

Don't suppose anyone knows what the silver colour is called do they?

53ca6c4a.jpg

2006_0605RAV40003.jpg

Enjoy.....

My nrg is that colour, think it's classed as balearic blue.

Don't suppose anyone knows what the silver colour is called do they?

The colour name on the 4.3 is Tyrol silver.

Clare :thumbsup:

Is it just my graphics card settings or has everyone except 4raver been tinkering with their photos?

The colour saturation of some of the photos above seem to be a little extreme. As I said before, it could be just me but this is the only page that shows such 'vivid' and unnatural colour :giljotiini:

Steve

Is it just my graphics card settings or has everyone except 4raver been tinkering with their photos?

The colour saturation of some of the photos above seem to be a little extreme. As I said before, it could be just me but this is the only page that shows such 'vivid' and unnatural colour :giljotiini:

Steve

Nop mine all taken with my 6.5mp Fuji camera... no photoshoping at all.... all honest and above bored....

He's one I took on a lovely sunny day ;) ;) ;) ;)

DSCF0011a.jpg

Mine have had a bit of 'shopping, but nothing major. I think the fact that there is another blue car (the wife's, as sen in the first shot) parked next to it on a couple of the shots makes the colour look unsual.

Steve

Mine was just the result of hours of washing and polishing!!!!! :laughing:

Mine was just the result of hours of washing and polishing!!!!! :laughing:

Actually Paul, yours looks good to me but the first pic by Bob was scanned, which would explain the orange stubbled field, and, as little a tweak as it may have been, sywy's photo looked definitely too vibrant for Slate Blue.

Now come on, stop muckin' about with these colours :naughty:

Carbon Quartz with Protection & Style Pack

rav4c.jpg

rav4d.jpg

IMG_2084.jpg

Steve

sywy's photo looked definitely too vibrant for Slate Blue.

I can assure you that the colour in the pics are pretty accurate for a clean, polished slate blue in the sun B)

Just like the carbon quartz the colour can look different, in different light.

I think that those shots were taken the day I got it, brand new straight fromt he dealer.

sywy's photo looked definitely too vibrant for Slate Blue.

I can assure you that the colour in the pics are pretty accurate for a clean, polished slate blue in the sun B)

Just like the carbon quartz the colour can look different, in different light.

I think that those shots were taken the day I got it, brand new straight fromt he dealer.

sywy,

I'm not disputing what you have said in any way whatsoever I'm just trying to understand why, on my pc, your pictures look 'overcooked'. One reason, which I'm yet to understand, may be something to do with the 'colour profile' used on your photos. For the first time ever, I get a message that says 'Colour Profile Mismatch', and that 'Embedded' is 'Adobe RGB (1988)' but that 'Working' is 'sRGB Colour Space Profile' when I open your photos.

Yes, I know it sounds weird but this happens when I simply open your photos. It sounds as though my PC cannot match the colour profile used on your software and the result is 'colour saturated'.

FWIW, I'm using Corel PhotoShop XI.

Anyway, this is getting a bit pc techy but I thought I'd just explain my curiosity/amazement to the colours that showed up which are, to say the least, bright!

:thumbsup:

Steve

• Like 1

Steve

Nop mine all taken with my 6.5mp Fuji camera... no photoshoping at all.... all honest and above bored....

He's one I took on a lovely sunny day ;) ;) ;) ;)

DSCF0011a.jpg

Chatman,

Love the photo of of your cars in the snow, how did you do the Toyota on your spare wheel cover ? Looks good.

Dave.

Chatman,

Love the photo of of your cars in the snow, how did you do the Toyota on your spare wheel cover ? Looks good.

Dave.

I brought it with the TOYOTA on the back.....Only seen one other with this on the tyre cover......

This is mine and very much loved...

Picture003-1.jpg

1996 and 101,000 miles in 11 years...

The only touching up my car has had is with a tin of paint and a fine brush.. :lol: Natural light and a bucket of clean soapy water....Just flown through the M.O.T with flying colours for the third year ...I am so happy :) :D ....

Chatman,

Dave.

I brought it with the TOYOTA on the back.....Only seen one other with this on the tyre cover......

I travel a fair bit over to Italy, and the majority of Rav's there have the same "TOYOTA" marking on their spare wheel cover, perhaps it's yet another OE bit of kit that's only available or easier to source on the continent???? :ffs:

I travel a fair bit over to Italy, and the majority of Rav's there have the same "TOYOTA" marking on their spare wheel cover, perhaps it's yet another OE bit of kit that's only available or easier to source on the continent???? :ffs:

Cool my car is unique then................

It is .............unless it's a special, one-off Italian import in right-hand drive, in Balearic Blue :lol:

(minus the parking dents/scrapes that EVERY Italian car has got!!!!!)

It is .............unless it's a special, one-off Italian import in right-hand drive, in Balearic Blue :lol:

(minus the parking dents/scrapes that EVERY Italian car has got!!!!!)

Nop UK registered and no dents scratches or kerbed wheels....then again I don't let the wife drive it :lol::lol::lol:

:driving::toot::yahoo:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/salth...ndchicks012.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/salth...ndchicks010.jpg

This is my baby. Please, no derogatory comments about the colour! She was bought second-hand three years ago with 9,000 miles on the clock - now nearly 22K.