Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav4 Photo's.

Uncle Bob

rav4andchicks012.jpgrav4andchicks010.jpg

Nice car Sal, and really low mileage too.

Cheers,

Dave.

Thanks for the reply. I was very lucky and after much searching, found this car on eBay and because it was poorly advertised, it was a bargain. My previous car was a G reg Corolla GTI which had to go because of bad rust problems. But I am thrilled with this replacement.

By the way, how do you display the photo without having to click the photobucket link?

Hi Sal,

I did the same as you to start with ie put the URL link in the text box, Sussex Paul told me how to do it properly. If you look at some recent threads with photos I think Anchorman also gave an explanation. But here goes, basically instead of adding the URL link here, with your text, look at the icon menus above. Sods law of course I see today the whole things been updated by the looks of things. You will see a small Icon that looks like a scenic picture (put your mouse over it and it says insert image) when clicked it will promt you to paste your URL link here. Give it a go its easy once youv'e done it a couple of times. :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Dave.

Nice car there Sal :thumbsup:

Those 4:1's still look cool I think.

I guess you didn't manage to get those alloys off eBay in the end?? But having said that, Imho I think the current wheels suit the car to a tee anyway.

Hi Sal,

I did the same as you to start with ie put the URL link in the text box, Sussex Paul told me how to do it properly. If you look at some recent threads with photos I think Anchorman also gave an explanation. But here goes, basically instead of adding the URL link here, with your text, look at the icon menus above. Sods law of course I see today the whole things been updated by the looks of things. You will see a small Icon that looks like a scenic picture (put your mouse over it and it says insert image) when clicked it will promt you to paste your URL link here. Give it a go its easy once youv'e done it a couple of times. :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Dave.

Forgot to say Sal, dont know what you are worrying about with the colour ? Dont know what its like where you live but up here in this part of central Scotland I dont think I have ever seen any model of Rav in red. I think it looks great in red, I believe on my own model, the mk2 it was available in red over silver. Give it a nice polish/wax now and then and it will keep looking the biz. :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Dave.

Hello to all!

I´d like to show you some Pictures of my RAV4.2 D4D wit the 235/70-16 Tires mounted.

Hope, you like it! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

235_70_1.sized.jpg

235_70_4.sized.jpg

235_70_3.sized.jpg

235/70-16 Matador MP71 Izzarda A/T give 2cm more height and better offroad grip:

235_70_5.sized.jpg

Comparison of Dueler 687 in 235/60 and Matador A/T´s in 235/70:

235_70_7.sized.jpg

Have a nice Day!

Ingolf

Very nice, are the new tyres very noisy on the road ?

CopyofRAV4Stuff.jpg

Nice unusual shot Bob, whats the location ? or have you got a replica Spitfire in your garden ?

Cheers, Dave.

Hi Ingolf, welcome to the club, nice Rav also good to see one with the steering wheel on the wrong side :thumbsup: Keep the photos coming and any hints or mods you have made. The bigger tyres make your Rav look really butch.

Cheers,

Dave.

Very nice, are the new tyres very noisy on the road ?

Trere is a very very light difference in the noise from the tires. I only head it on the first 10km when I had them new. Meanwhile I don´t hear them at all and their handling on dry and wet road is as good as with "normal" summer tires.

On dirt roads and in the forest´s they are far ahead! :thumbsup:

I use them since january, really like them and will use them all year.

Here are some additional Informations about the tires:

Matador MP71 A/T´s

Another Mod I did with my RAV is the complete speaker replacement for better sound with the stock headunit.

Its an easy, quick an effective way to get better sound. We call it "brutal replacement", but it has good results!

I described the mod in the US RAV Forum:

speaker mod

Here are my modification instructions as pdf- file:

speaker replacement 4.2 pdf

It´s in german but I think the pictures have their own language.

CopyofRAV4Stuff.jpg

Nice unusual shot Bob, whats the location ? or have you got a replica Spitfire in your garden ?

Cheers, Dave.

Its in a town called Biggin Hill, use to be a WWII RAF site, they have a Spitfire and Hurricane on display out the front,they use to be the real thing ,theses days they are fibreglass replicas, in fact the biggest plastic kits i've ever seen :D

I have one of the last RAV4.2. It is from 12-2005. No leather but for the rest almost full option.

a.jpg

Click here for more pics of my RAV4

Dutchrav

Very Nice :toast: :toast:

Like the twin pipes....

Very Nice :toast: :toast:

Like the twin pipes....

Like the painted mud flaps as well, very nice car. :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Dave.

rav4andchicks010.jpg

Success (posting an image)! Thanks for your positive feedback Dave and Paul!

Freestyle.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Love the colour.... B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

DSCF0016a.jpg

success (posting an image)! Thanks for your positive feedback Dave and Paul!

Sal,

Your welcome. :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Dave.

DSCF0016a.jpg

Freestyle, nice clean car :thumbsup:

Chatman, is this not the same colour as your Rav :rolleyes: .

Cheers,

Dave.

DSCF0016a.jpg

Freestyle, nice clean car :thumbsup:

Chatman, is this not the same colour as your Rav :rolleyes: .

Cheers,

Dave.

Yep and this is my RAV.... just changed my signature setup.....As I seem to be the only one who has TOYOTA proudly festooned across my rear....thought I'll show if off. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Been trying for that last 2 weeks to get my RAV4 pics on, with no luck. How do you do it here? Out of all the forums i visit this is the only one i cant upload them on. Lost me now. Any way i have a 2002 D4D Linea Sol, metalic Grey and is the best car i've owned.

Been trying for that last 2 weeks to get my RAV4 pics on, with no luck. How do you do it here? Out of all the forums i visit this is the only one i cant upload them on. Lost me now. Any way i have a 2002 D4D Linea Sol, metalic Grey and is the best car i've owned.

You need to use a application to host your photo's Most on here use www.photobucket.com.

Upload your photo's here, this will then give you the url link needed to place them onto this site

create a reply to this post and on the top is some small icons (looks like a blue poast card)

one is used for uploading photo's, select this and past in the url you got from photobucket...

and hey presto a nice image for you.

Hope this helps

Just one for Wednesday......

queen.jpg

:toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

Here is my RAV with new chrome rear light guards.

June607Blank.jpg

Here is my RAV on holiday in Cornwall before the rear light guards.

Febhol507Blank.jpg

and here in February before new chrome grille.

Febhol307blank.jpg

And looking rather fat and mean on a cold rainy day with new chrome grille!

226may07Blank.jpg

and on a sunnier day!

June707Blank.jpg

Sorry that was a lot of pics! I am like a proud parent flicking through the family photo album!!!! :yes:

More detailed shot, Lexus LS400 clear side repeaters i've fitted to my Rav4.

gallery_392_179_1119460471.jpg

...and polished cam cover and manifold cover,

gallery_392_179_1120908903.jpg

Last photo for now...

gallery_392_179_1120316910.jpg