Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Photo's.

Uncle Bob

Glad to see even more nice pics have been added!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have to say Anchorman, I am still yet to see another 4.3 in the same colour as yours on the road.

Must be very rare :eek:

Protector.jpg

Just a word of warnig, do not stand on this bit. The middle is supported by a small lip, about an inch long, and sticks out by a few mm's.

I found this out a couple of weeks ago, while taking photos at an air show :( Luckily, I managed to get a plastic spoon in and pop it back up.

Glad to see even more nice pics have been added!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have to say Anchorman, I am still yet to see another 4.3 in the same colour as yours on the road.

Paul

It's called Vermillion Red. I think I've seen odd ones about but silver, black and Slate Blue seems most popular.

I will take a proper photo this weekend if the flippin' weather will hold off.

Simes

Thanks for the tip. You would expect it to be beefed up a bit wouldn't you?

Regards

Paul

It's called Vermillion Red. I think I've seen odd ones about but silver, black and Slate Blue seems most popular.

I will take a proper photo this weekend if the flippin' weather will hold off.

Simes

Thanks for the tip. You would expect it to be beefed up a bit wouldn't you?

Regards

Simes, we have a red one on the IOM, defo XT3 seen it with my own eyes. 4.3,s are not the "in" car on the island

Clare

Does anyone know when it is going to stop raining? :crybaby:

we have to get Wimbledon over with first and that is for two weeks. :censor:

Does anyone know when it is going to stop raining? :crybaby:

we have to get Wimbledon over with first and that is for two weeks. :censor:

Just time to wash, polish and photograph the car before the footie season starts's then. :wacko:

Time to show you my motor.

What a pain this weather is! So it's only leathered off and not polished.

RAV1.jpg

RAV2.jpg

RAVHILL.jpg

Cheers

Anchorman,

Very nice, first one Iv'e seen in red, nice offroad shots too looks like it belongs there :thumbsup:

Just an aside, is it just me or are the 180's becoming a bit worrying and scary ? (been reading some of the recent threads)

Cheers, Dave.

Anchorman,

Wonderful photos of a great looking car :thumbsup:

Happy driving :)

Anchorman,

Very nice, first one Iv'e seen in red, nice offroad shots too looks like it belongs there :thumbsup:

Just an aside, is it just me or are the 180's becoming a bit worrying and scary ? (been reading some of the recent threads)

Cheers, Dave.

It is a concern Dave, especially when servo inputs start tugging on steering.

I just hope they get sorted quickly.

It should go right to the top of the priority list at Toyota as that has some serious implications.

I would love one but I'll stick with mine and just hope it never gets a similar glitch - especially when the wife is driving. Can you imagine?!!! It must have frightened her half to death.

Cheers

Love the colour Anchorman...Yours is the only RED one I've seen.... :thumbsup:

OK I think Anchorman's shots are good....How about some other photo's other than driveway ones....

Here's one I took in Snowdonia National Park last year...TomTom took us on a detour...Beautiful country side we have..... and also funny seeing all the other satnav drives with caravans trying to negotiate this track :blink::wacko: :wacko:

2006_0825hafnYmor0001.jpg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just to reitterate - Great colour for a Rav Anchorman!!!!

Am off camping next weekend so.....

i) Hope it !Removed! well stops raining or it's gonna be soggy!!!!!! :crybaby:

ii) Will be looking for some new (off driveway) photo's to post. :thumbsup:

and

iii) Am looking forward to seeing how much more I can fit in the T180 compared with my venerable 'old' XT-R from last years weekend forays into the wild!!!! :yahoo:

OK I think Anchorman's shots are good....How about some other photo's other than driveway ones....

Here's one I took in Snowdonia National Park last year...TomTom took us on a detour...Beautiful country side we have..... and also funny seeing all the other satnav drives with caravans trying to negotiate this track :blink::wacko: :wacko:

Chatman,

loved the photo, I suspect that as summer is now here (allegedly) we may see a lot of scenic Rav photos on this

thread. As Paul says this a great thread and it would be good to see how long we can make it last. Keep them coming. :thumbsup:

Dave.

Thanks all for the compliments. Glad you like it.

OK then I throw down the gauntlet and challenge you to post some really creative shots. Moody skies and dramatic locations or maybe sunshine and beach are what is needed to knock me off my perch.

Nice one Chatman :thumbsup: Do I detect a personal number?

Funny how you got a picture of the RAV on hols but not the Mrs! Not only that but you made her walk all the way out of the shot!! Charming.

Actually my Mrs thought I had lost it when I said I was going out to take some photos of the car. She sees it merely as a form of transport. An extravagant one. I ask you!!

Regards

Thanks all for the compliments. Glad you like it.

OK then I throw down the gauntlet and challenge you to post some really creative shots. Moody skies and dramatic locations or maybe sunshine and beach are what is needed to knock me off my perch.

Nice one Chatman :thumbsup: Do I detect a personal number?

Funny how you got a picture of the RAV on hols but not the Mrs! Not only that but you made her walk all the way out of the shot!! Charming.

Actually my Mrs thought I had lost it when I said I was going out to take some photos of the car. She sees it merely as a form of transport. An extravagant one. I ask you!!

Regards

Shhhh private plate... actually have matching pair with wifes car......opportunity could not be missed. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The wife was out of shot with daughter doing what all WOMEN do on long journeys........................at the most awkward times.......normally get the nag in the fast lane of some motorway....to say that I have now programed TomTom with POI, so now I get a nice voice warning me and two others saying we need a ................... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

So I took the time to do some scenic shots and the RAV was ideally placed....

Here's one at the base of Snowdon Mountain....with typical Welsh weather...The symbol on TomTom proves it was there somewhere....

DSCF0240.jpg

Think thats special Chatman???

My Satnav shows me in the middle of a field when I'm on the A21 on a bypass that was built over two years ago!!!!! :blink::blink::blink:

Hi folks,

Finally dodged the rain showers and washed the car (early) this morning.

As you can see my Rav 4.3 XT4 D4D is in Tyrol Silver. The front guard and the side steps were already fitted to the car when I bought it (ex-demo).

A couple of months afterwards I had the mud flaps fitted by Bentleys in Warrington ( a good neat job :thumbsup: ), to keep it looking tidy.

I hope you enjoy these photos just as much as I have enjoyed seeing your wonderful Rav 4's.

TOC3.jpg

TOC2.jpg

TOC1.jpg

very nice, Fujisan.

As said in another thread, I wasn't keen on the front protector to begin with, but it has grown on me.

It looks pretty good on the silver, as it's colour co-ordinated.

Fujisan, very nice car, as others have said the A bar looks good on a silver Rav. Being a 4.2 owner

these 4.3's are becomming very wantable (is that an actual word ?). After seeing this I have asked

the wife to confiscate cheque book, cards, and all forms of ID relative to getting car finance. Just in

case :crybaby:

Cheers,

Dave.

Thank you all :thumbsup: Very kind of you.

I am glad you like my Rav as much as I do.

I think you are right, the front guard does match up well with the silver, my bit of luck for this year ;)

Hope I haven't caused too much trouble for you and your wife, Dave :thumbsup:

Again, very kind of you, thank you.

Very nice.

It's surprising how the front gaurd and side steps alter the proportions. I may indulge at some stage.

C'mon Dave, its only money :thumbsup: Getting wifey to confiscate your means of payment is just the first step towards sweet talking her around to it. We know what your up to.

Mine is coming up to 6500 miles and it is as sweet as a nut (strange saying). It goes like a rocket and everything is loosening up. Even my notchy box is becoming silky smooth.

Tempted?

Regards.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links