Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav4 Photo's.

Uncle Bob

A few new pictures during some gentle off-roading today.null_zpsc42e5dd3.jpgnull_zpsd11f7f45.jpg

Excellent spec motor and as it goes, a great shade of green :)

(I guess our paths must have crossed on the Celica-club at some point )

Mine looks a bit bland against your Rav David,..... Mudflaps and an upper bumper protector just about sum up the extras at the moment.

IMG_0351_zps942da082.jpg

5d87c3f1-a867-45d8-a649-448d9016cd0f_zps

• Like 1

I think black accents against the white would be nice. I might go for the sill and bumper protectors next but the winter tyres and TPMS valves have exhausted funds at the moment.

I think black accents against the white would be nice. I might go for the sill and bumper protectors next but the winter tyres and TPMS valves have exhausted funds at the moment.

Agreed, The wife heard me on the telephone pricing wheels and tyres, She suggested buying and old Rav to use in the snow, "It would be cheaper" blah blah blah..... :bangin: , ANOTHER handbag will shut her up.

Mine looks a bit bland against your Rav David,..... Mudflaps and an upper bumper protector just about sum up the extras at the moment.

IMG_0351_zps942da082.jpg

5d87c3f1-a867-45d8-a649-448d9016cd0f_zps

Lovely view of Lancashireshire ruined by some eejit parking their car.........

• Like 2

Probably some young boy racer type, parked up listening to loud music and smoking one of those funny cigarettes...

Very nice Paul, I'm sure it will serve you well. A set of genuine mudflaps will keep the car and your trousers a bit cleaner through the winter.

Yes looking at it wanted to get the side steps but i know the issues of trying to have both

Yes looking at it wanted to get the side steps but i know the issues of trying to have both

Some members have fitted front mudflaps with steps, there's a pattern kicking about somewhere. When the time comes put a post up and no doubt helpful replies will follow.

Mudflaps and Premium Sideysteps can indeed be fitted.......Hoovie did so to mine, under my guidance of course.

Awribest Paul.....lovely moatir caur.....at least you are getting THIS one dirty before taking it back......

• 3 weeks later...

Changed colour from Highland Green to Foaming White.

null_zps0fe8a8b2.jpg

The foam lance is from Ultimate Finish. Had it for a few years now. Use a Karcher pressure washer and Actimousse Autosmart foam.

.........and watch where ya buy these "foam lance/attachments".......check the price variation on eBay.......astoundful.

That Snow Foam is great fun..

I had a go using it once, and ended up nearly covering the whole garden, and made Mr O'hare into a snow man...

Therefore, not allowed to go anywhere near it now.... ( fine by me... )

• 1 month later...

With all this bad weather the UK and Europe has had, any photos from you guys Rav4 in flood water .

• Like 1

..........that's white out conditions........ma uncle was asking about flood photos.....

..........that's white out conditions........ma uncle was asking about flood photos.....

Classic! :clap:

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys

I'm new to the site and thought I'd share. From Trinidad in the Caribbean, little bit dirty but here goes nothing. This is my girl, 1.8l petrol, 2wd Rav4 J model. Currenlty doing 128xxx km on the odometer, bought her from my dad when he got a Toyota Hilux. Turned 10 last August and all I remember doing was changing a power steering hose apart from general maintenance (brakes, injectors fluids etc etc). Needs aligning at the moment as I noticed I cut out a new tyre clean out!! Thinking about changing out the flare kit for a chrome nudge bar with matching "rocksliders" as you guys call them and a rear step. We'll see how it goes.........

8s51.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I am new forum user and I would like to say hallo to everybody with the first photos of my new friend I have just taken:-) Next pictures on the way.

my5f.jpg

vfw7.jpg